Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,954 members, 7,915,805 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street (45976 Views)

Sule Lamido: Salihu Tanko-yakasai More Courageous Than Adesina And Shehu / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by VirginSearcher(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
There is need for concern in this country, they see Dino as a threat and now the have succeeded in removing him, I said it. APC surely wants to turn Nigeria into a one party system, country is finally buried!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Halo22: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
There's no big deal there. Dino won Adeyemi then when he was in APC and now Adeyemi has won him again back in APC, do me I do u, God no go vex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Banter1(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
superlanny:
Chai, a gathering of failed losers, birds of a feather, flock together. But Dino has what it take to take Nollywood by storm, APC is a serial Punisher.
they are not a loser
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by gulfer: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520864:

The loser has joined them already o! cheesy
He was actually one of those responsible of the sunken ship; bad Captains all of them grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by surgical: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Dino's case has turned comical grin

LESSON: Nothing last forever
lessons evil does not pay,many of them that through evil enthroned this bad regime in 2015 has been consumed by it , almost 75℅ of them,they thought they were doing some people not knowing Na dem sef dem dey do
Karma speed is now supersonic,let the current oppressors and their supporters take heed
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by olaposer(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2019
It will still look like sdm is dreaming to him before he will realize it all those privileges he has been enjoying will no more be there again, I can only hope he have enough savings because no more awof money again, but trust me dino will now realize that not everything that shines is gold ,dino is now in oyo those people you think you rely on to be relevant now has there own problem to solve and if you think I don't make sense let him go and ask olusola saraki omo baba oloye. That is karma for you.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by brookz: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Home has called.. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by harridon710(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
I don't agree

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by brookz: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2019
wwwihy:
grin cheesy cheesy
On behalf all the Pained PDP members

Wailers accept our...

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by michoim(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Electoral losers want to form revolution...they will fail woefully
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by DonBenny77(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
;Dù
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that the convener of Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju has welcomed former Senators Dino Melaye and Shehu Sani to the street.

This message came after Dino Melaye lost his Senate seat to Smart Adeyemi as declared by INEC after the

Deji Adeyanju wrote on Twitter:
Message to Comrade Shehu Sani & Senator Dino. Welcome to the street. #ElectoralReform

In the video he welcomed the former senators to the street and asked them to lend their voices to the electoral reform Bill so that election in Nigeria can truly reflect the wishes of the people.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1201044947761283072?s=19
grin
Dino d rashidi don dribble himself

Buhari be like "so you mean you are still in the chambers?"
Two months later.....
Now playing Beenie man's "streetlife".....

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by naijacentric(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Dear Nigerians
Let's kiss free and fair election goodbye for now pending when Bubu and his APC leaves Aso Rock

"Meanwhile, the only thing that improved in Nigeria since 2015"
Is the hates speech bill operational yet?? Because I just made one!
bros u just exposed jubril again osinanjo grew older buhari grew younger lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Dear Nigerians
Let's kiss free and fair election goodbye for now pending when Bubu and his APC leaves Aso Rock

Elections can never be free and fair.

Even If Jesus comes down to organize it, some people will still refuse to believe it is a free and fair election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by ruffDiamond: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
this one does not know what street mean.street mean ghetto(slum)
Nigeria or Africa ghetto u mean not the same kinda street Jays,PAC and biggie Small grew up in . New York,Mercy Project, Bedstuy, Brooklyn, Miami,etc..the whole of Abuja is a ghetto compated to those 'streets'i mentioned in term of anything
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by voltron14: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
VirginSearcher:
There is need for concern in this country, they see Dino as a threat and now the have succeeded in removing him, I said it. APC surely wants to turn Nigeria into a one party system, country is finally buried!

When PDP ruled was it not a one-party state?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Ugonna62: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Deji,your becoming too childish to my liking,your not concerned that oshomole,APC and Buhari now determines who become senator,governor,hse of rep member and what have you instead of the people in a supposed democratic govt..and you call yourself right activist .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Theboss100(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Everybody that ganged up against DR. JONATHAN To make him lose his re-election. From ATIKU, SARAKI, DINO Pls help me with all their names. They have all been retired politically. Inside life.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Brandstudio01: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520837:

GBAMsolutely!
My Brother please do we have children uniform?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Neutrality: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians celebrating electoral malpractice shows Nigerians deserve the pepertual bad governance and suffering they are in
My dear con3 man,I read with heartfilled of sorrow how ppl are supporting d evil ravaging our dear fatherland,its quite un4tunate,no iota of hope any more

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Mandesz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
which one should we NL take as street btw yours and that of deji adeyanju. thank God English isn't the problem among all of us.
but I think we should take deji's cos English has made him relevant n famous, whereas English has made u backward, irrelevant, hungry and senseless.. congrat to both of u!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by madridsta007(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:

I think he knows.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by morule20(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sanchez01:
grin grin grin grin

Heaven knows Deji is a Nairalander!

Dino, congratulations on joining the fold of IDPs (Internally Displaced Politicians). Saraki welcomes you! grin

Still waiting for Oshiomole's comment on Channels to hit the forum. The man is horribly petty! grin
chai!!! your mouth is bad.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by koffsman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Love this sarcasm in a sweet way 4 years ago it was them but I guess to them in the party he pride and arrogance might have been the reason he left and they humbled him if he wants his votes to have meaning next time he should fight for a better Nigeria not acting drama for us on for media
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Insectkiller: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Has anyone of u ever imagine why dey fight to get back to d NASS even after they have enjoyed many things there before..

Smart Adeyemi that usurp Dino melaye for d Senatorial seat was Senator for 12 years before he was usurp in 2015 by Dino...

What impact did Smart made then, NONE..
He has gotten d ticket again, in a naija way..

What do u expect from him??

Political offices in Naija is too juicy..let there be reform in dis regard.

Politicians has spoilt all things in Naija..

cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Cajal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
...do not mind him
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Zeezxo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Dear Nigerians

grow old n
And don't die poor
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by NaMeAboki: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Unemployed fraudsters looking for gullible folks to hammer.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by sododo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=84520410]this one does not know what street mean.street mean ghetto(slum) is it base on your own logic or according to dictionary?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Exactly what we constantly say. The disregard for institutional building, good governance and best practices while in power until they themselves become victims of it and then begin to squeal like hogs.

It is an black thing, an African thing, a Nigerian thing. Zero circumspection, zero vision, zero situational awareness.

That is why you hear from those in power and their fans say, 'well it has been so for 16 years...', 'what did the opposition do about it while in power', etc. Totally negating the point about democracy which is the ability to change non performance for performance or better performnce.

So what do I expect. Ugly grunts and screams of Dino and Co. to high heavens while Smart lays comfy in the mud for another 4 years. Nothing changes, nothing gets better. Just changing power for the sake of it, to spread the lucre around.

How do I know. Unpopular goverments have fallen recently in dramatic fashion. In Imo and Bayelsa for example. I want to challenge anyone if he or she has seen or heard anything in those climes to indicate a real or perceived gear change from 1st to 2nd. Nothing.

Just a dissapointing revelry in circles like a deranged dog after its tail, the sad story of the trillions sunk in the name of democracy.

Now sit back and watch the minions around me make light of their franchise and dance naked in the marketplace seeking no end to their misery.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Prompto: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why kiss it goodbye, did you ever witnessed free n fair election in Nigeria or election where army confessed they were being uaws to intimidate Nigerians are what you will foolishly claim hoa free n fair ?!
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Dear Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.