Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) (896 Views)

Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) / Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by EmagNig(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2019
A wedding guest was caught on camera at an event hiding some wedding gift items, otherwise referred to as souvenirs, under her table.

The woman in the video could be seen with many packs of the souvenirs and discreetly keeping them under the table, unaware of the camera capturing her loots.

The video which has since been going viral on the internet, has garnered so many reactions from social media users.

Watch Video:
https://twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1201047683743592448

https://lailasnews.com/wedding-guest-hiding-wedding-gift-items/

lalasticlala

Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by RentedReality(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2019
The Wedding Crashers Gatherers grin

On a serious note, Nigerians don't play with Souvenirs

It might also be instinctive, I once had to stop myself from standing up to collect a Hand fan souvenir I didn't need sad
Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by Barrywilly(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2019
It is normal occurrence in parties
Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by donstan18: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Your wedding guests are incomplete without these set of people.
Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by daddytime(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Greedy free loading negroes.

It isn't as if she might truly have need for the said souvenirs o, or she can't afford it. Its just that innate desire and quest to accumulate them as much as she can out of pure greed.

This is how we are in the situation we are in as a people, country and a race.

Greed, consumption-mentality, and the urge to just be wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by superlanny(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Some people hand get their own spirit, When it decides to roam.....make them begin to advocate public lashing, horse whip bare back /bum bum lashing.
Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by iyatrustee(f): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Probably she paid heavily for aso ebi and she found out the real price afterwards........her way of recouping her lost investment grin
Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
I know say na woman. Check that gift and it will be plastic tray, parker or grater. That is how they go about gathering plastic gifts.

Come house you will see plastic everywhere. What they are using them for, only God knows. angry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Seen Hiding Wedding Gift Items (video) by APOPTOSIS: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2019
It's in them.
Not Surprised Either

(1) (Reply)

Before You Commit Suicide Talk To Me First. / Nigerian Prophet Exposed After Stage Managing Miracles To Have S*x With Married / How Man Was Arrested, Tortured, After Catching Policeman With His Wife On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.