Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,078 members, 7,931,693 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) (9703 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Ryan03(f): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Teebilion:
or penchant for seeing ready made people
you seem specially focused on the fact that you are "struggling ", what if you are not her kind of guy and she just want you to go away? She even stated it there " young guys", is that not enough? Or you just enjoy reading a different meaning to suit yourself? Not all girls will like you and they all have different ways of passing that message across so why the wailing? Or you just want people to bash her to calm your bruised ego (that's what it looks like to me) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
xendra:
no, she is out of his league because of the taste she has acquired in what ever way. wherever she is getting the money is not your business. if you cant afford her leave her alone simple.

there are girls that dont care about taste, if you give dem 5k dey will sing your praise and there are girl who giving them 50k won't mean much to them. go for your level, no need to shame anyone.

So women acquire class by opening of legs while men acquire class through hardwork and money. You are not mentally sound pls. Prostitution has eaten deep into your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

So women acquire class by opening of legs while men acquire class through hardwork and money. You are not mentally sound pls. Prostitution has eaten deep into your soul.
as e eat your mama soul wey make she born senseless being like you.

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Skepticus: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
dave4rella:

You have two options

Either with fake packaging
Or you take Time and study her, find out what she likes apart from money, or what she's liking in her life, it must not necessarily be a material thing
Then USe it as her weak point and strike.
It requires allot of patience and tactful skill
But you will certainly off her panties.

It's too late. Im don blow im cover already and that bîtch don sense am. Na why e just exaggerate her worth to drive d nigga away.

When d mumu Teebillion Bleep up na when e open im mouth talk the two most foolish statement from naive young men. "I want to date you" and "I love you".

Ladies are smarter than this. Na to move on to another lady try im luck.
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by dave4rella(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Skepticus:

It's too late. Im don blow im cover already and that bîtch don sense am. Na why e just exaggerate her worth to drive the am away.

When d mumu Teebillion Bleep up na when e open im mouth talk the two most foolish statement from naive young men. "I want to date you" and "I love you".

Ladies are smarter than this. Na to move on to another lady try im luck.

True, telling a woman you love her or you want to date her is against the rules.
Just assume boyfriend responsibilities
Fvck her and watch her ask you the usual question "what are we now"

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Skepticus: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
dave4rella:

True, telling a woman you love her or you want to date her is against the rules.
Just assume boyfriend responsibilities
Fvck her and watch her ask you the usual question "what are we now"

You are right.

The OP is probably a naive young dude who believe that women generally operate on the same level of logical honesty as men.

Plus, he is also operating from a frame of " weakness" and women have been groomed to sense this and trash the dude, immediately.

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Jossyfine(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
NhyraMarley:
It's either you faked the chat or the girl just doesn't like you. She just wants you to carry your wahala and go.

Lollllll
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by dave4rella(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Skepticus:

You are right.

The OP is probably a naive young dude who believe that women generally operate on the same level of logical honesty as men.

Plus, he is also operating from a frame of " weakness" and women have been groomed to sense this and trash the dude, immediately.

Exactly!
I had the woman I'm married to beg for my love for good 3years.
She knew the girl I was dating then.
Women are wired differently, understand that and they won't mess with you.
Mind you, I love her with everything in me, but she fought for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by tifany89(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

A girl whose dad cannot afford student basics like Hostel fee, School fees and faculty fees should not talk about Class/having high taste.

If her Dad/Mom can't afford those despite sending her to school, she should be humble.

I so much detest Proud people, you know you are financially not there, You know your Family is struggling yet you act like you are the daughter or Son of Dangote.

Me and such people can never roll!

If this is your idea of a chick with taste, your sense of reasoning is below par!

#Pun intended
Had to log in just to thank you for schooling her. I'm ashamed of her level of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
NhyraMarley:
It's either you faked the chat or the girl just doesn't like you. She just wants you to carry your wahala and go.
why did you tell him now... lol
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by HVILLE: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
xendra:
this is Nigeria, not everybody learn from silence, if anything it makes them feel right. sometimes you need to let people get what they ask for so next time they think before they ask.
have u work and made a million naira before,
if not just shut up

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Starlight10:
why did you tell him now... lol
she should leave me asslicking abi
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
dave4rella:

Exactly!
I had the woman I'm married to beg for my love for good 3years.
She knew the girl I was dating then.
Women are wired differently, understand that and they won't mess with you.
Mind you, I love her with everything in me, but she fought for it
women Of these days don’t have that kind of time bro , less there is something very very special about you , or her pastor told her you are her future husband
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by scarletdp(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Always avoid broke girls with expensive taste... na them be the killer and destroyer of a man’s life
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by dave4rella(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Teebilion:
women Of these days don’t have that kind of time bro , less there is something very very special about you , or her pastor told her you are her future husband

Know your worth man!
You may not really understand
That's why the little girl is toying with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.