Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Palm Kernel Oil Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Oil Production (395 Views)

Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) / How To Start Coconut Oil Production In Nigeria 2 / How To Start Coconut Oil Production In Nigeria 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Production by ity911: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello house, I am looking to invest in palm kernel oil (PKO) production and supply. I will like to get in touch with PKO consultants or brokers in the house. If you are a consultant/broker or looking to expand your current production capacity (ie if you are already a producer), please reach out to to me @ 07082519029. Thanks.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Production by mackchris: 1:48am On Dec 03, 2019
I can help you i have more than 5 years experience in the business.
And also have everything you need to excel and flourish in the business.
You can call me or whatsapp me on 08156711895

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Farmers Jubilating Over Closure Of Borders / Lysine, Methionine readily Available!!! / Finally The Rain Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.