Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,116 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. (6494 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
I’m really vexed.

After much persistent pleas to visit her, I finally carried myself and paid her a visit. Her place was hot as there was power outage. chats was good, she gave me a delicious food and took hand fan to fan me and herself. While I was eating, the heat was unbearable, I took off my shirt so I can balance well and edit the food. grin

She kept fanning me and gisting about work, few minutes later we heard a knock on the door. The person kept calling out to her. Babe got really uneasy and pleaded with me to wear my shirt. shocked that it’s her boyfriend and he’d get angry that I took off my shirt and balanced myself eating the food he gave her money to prepare.

What an insult to my person? grown man with big balls and a functioning dlck to compose myself because of another man?

I refused o!! Babe kept begging and pleading.

Me wey nor get sense before, I sit down well continue my food. She gave up and opened the door for boyfriend. Boyfriend came in and saw me sweating real hard with no shirt on and eating his food grin

I sha greeted him and tried striking and a convo, but guy man strong face for me like say em be killer. Babe couldn’t talk nor respond to my talks again, I finished my food, balanced well on the sofa, took the hand fan from her and fanned myself very well before I greeted both of them good bye. She didn’t even see me off.

I have nothing with this lady as we are just friends.

Who was at fault here?

I can’t leave the food I was eating because boifien came in and I was really sweating to put my shirt back on.

I Dey go another lady house like this, I’m on a friendly visit mission today.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Bola146(f): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin FFO tifun loran omo cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Justix10: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just in case
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by issylarry(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
No b ur fault..u no go see d food chop next time..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by SLAP44: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bola146:
what does this mean?

Are you inviting me? Did you cook? I hope you have gen to on for me?

Coz I nor go pull shirt o!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
issylarry:
No b ur fault..u no go see d food chop next time..
shocked is that you? Chairman!!! I have nothing with your gehfien o

10 Likes

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by ffo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bola146:
Hi

1 Like

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by issylarry(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:
shocked is that you? Chairman!!! I have nothing with your gehfien o
Lol..no b me ooo
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by donstan18: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
You might come out with a broken head if you try this again with another person.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by dave4rella(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin

Thank your stars!
You might not be this lucky next time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
I think it is better the girl comes to your place rather than you visiting her place.

3 Likes

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by dayleke: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cutehector:
I think it is better the girl comes to your place rather than you visiting her place.

He no get food for house ni o..

11 Likes

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Better be careful parading different girl's home to download food, saying it's no big deal. The next guy might not be as patient as this guy and you might end up walking out with a black eye. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
cheesy This guy sef. You get luck oh.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Bola146(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
ffo:
Hi
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Bola146(f): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:
what does this mean?
Are you inviting me? Did you cook? I hope you have gen to on for me?
Coz I nor go pull shirt o!!
Ole cheesy cheesy food kill you there
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by TemiVast: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Try that with me and see yourself spend 3 days in palace guard backyard
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by luvyaself95(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Crazy dude.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
I like this OP brand of stupidity grin

14 Likes

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by berryace007: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na heaven's gate u go chop the next one
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Thecvbankng: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
You were her visitor, could've at least respected her and worn the shirt since you've been fanning yourself before her guy arrived. Turn the tables around and put yourself in the boyfriend's shoe, how would you feel. Refusing to do that can put her relationship in jeopardy with her guy, but why would you even care. Na she invite you so you do how you want to

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Chidonc(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
You for just try pull condom throw for one corner before you go self. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Playstation1: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abeg O
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by johncallidon(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
In side life.
Bro no b your fault buh Pls. Next time don't visit girls in their home rather Check On your fellow men, if you're that hungry.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by ETWs: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I like this OP brand of stupidity grin
what makes him stupid please?

Or why do you think he is stupid.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Did you check his moniker?

ETWs:
what makes him stupid please?

Or why do you think he is stupid.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by drezzyx(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thank God say no be soldier.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by nuggarito: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Somebody will act like a tout and will still expect persons to justify that.

Op your mumu get grade.

5 Likes

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by SalafRider(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hahahaha op your head no correct

1 Like

Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by yomi007k(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
I No blame u. Na the girl I blame.
Re: My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:
I’m really vexed.

After much persistent pleas to visit her, I finally carried myself and paid her a visit. Her place was hot as there was power outage. chats was good, she gave me a delicious food and took hand fan to fan me and herself. While I was eating, the heat was unbearable, I took off my shirt so I can balance well and edit the food. grin

She kept fanning me and gisting about work, few minutes later we heard a knock on the door. The person kept calling out to her. Babe got really uneasy and pleaded with me to wear my shirt. shocked that it’s her boyfriend and he’d get angry that I took off my shirt and balanced myself eating the food he gave her money to prepare.

What an insult to my person? grown man with big balls and a functioning dlck to compose myself because of another man?

I refused o!! Babe kept begging and pleading.

Me wey nor get sense before, I sit down well continue my food. She gave up and opened the door for boyfriend. Boyfriend came in and saw me sweating real hard with no shirt on and eating his food grin

I sha greeted him and tried striking and a convo, but guy man strong face for me like say em be killer. Babe couldn’t talk nor respond to my talks again, I finished my food, balanced well on the sofa, took the hand fan from her and fanned myself very well before I greeted both of them good bye. She didn’t even see me off.

I have nothing with this lady as we are just friends.

Who was at fault here?

I can’t leave the food I was eating because boifien came in and I was really sweating to put my shirt back on.

I Dey go another lady house like this, I’m on a friendly visit mission today.

Why are u always like this? Funny and stvpid. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] / Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.