Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Know These Things Before Dating A Farmer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Know These Things Before Dating A Farmer (288 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know These Things Before Dating A Farmer by Easymoney00101(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
When you look at the world’s population and the percentage ot those involved in farming, it is minute. Less than 2% of the American population are directly involved in farming. With this little population of farmers, several people don’t understand them (farmers) and what it feels like when it comes to dating a farmer.

As a farmer and a food/farm blogger, I feel I should let you all know somethings before dating a farmer (Male or female).

Before I drop my list, you all know that 100% of whatever you eat comes from a farm, directly or indirectly. Farming feeds the world.
So when you’re with someone involved with feeding others, there are some attributes to be made known to you.

The farm needs them

Farmers work hard, from sunrise till sunset, making sure everything is going well in the farm. Even if they own a very big farm and have lots of labourers and managers under them, they’ll definitely do check up each day.
So they may not always have the time for hangouts for dinner night because they have a farm to care for. Understand this.

The farm is priority

When you date a farmer, you have to know that the farm is his or her priority. They love you so well, but won’t allow love make their source of living suffer. It is their responsibility to care for it.

Dates in the farm

You shouldn’t always expect to have dates at the best of places, or the most expensive of places. Riding with bae in the farm truck, moving round the farm, checking animals, entering bushes together isn’t bad for dates right?

See more...
Source: https://jitesblog.com/know-these-things-before-dating-a-farmer/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Business Forum / A Truck Load Of Oranges Is Coming To Mile12, Lagos- Any Offtaker Available? / Just Harvested Eggs For Sale @affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.