Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

They Key To Your Success Is In You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Key To Your Success Is In You. (376 Views)

The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear About Your Success!!! / The Key To Your Success In 2018!!! (google Muyiwawrites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Key To Your Success Is In You. by Emeraldicon(m): 3:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy new month friends.

I just want to share something I believe will be helpful to you in your quest for a better life.

I grew up with this mentality that I'm where I'm because that's how God has ordained it. That if you are poor it's because God wants you to be poor and if you are rich its also because God wants you to be rich.

This mentality really crippled my growth in life because I always left my fate to luck or Chance, I keep saying opportunities will come to me at the right time and there is nothing I can do then to wait. This is totally not a bad way of thinking but I lately come to realise that opportunities mostly comes to people who consciously seek for them.

So what am I trying to say is this;
1. God didn't make any body poor or rich, our actions and choices put us in the position we find ourselves. You can be born poor but it's not an excuse to remain poor. God has given us all the talent we need to become successful in life.
2. You don't need to wait for opportunity, create one yourself by thinking of something you can do to better your life no matter how small it is. You don't need huge capital to start a successful business, I have seen people who started with very little capital and today they are controlling multimillion naira companies. So act now, if you don't have a job, look for one don't look at the salary, just start doing something and through that job or business God can link you up with something better.
3. Wealth is a mindset, if you think and act like a rich man, you will become rich. You are product of your thought. Many of us have limited ourselves by the way we think. We always have a negative mindset about everything. With your thought you feed your subconscious mind and your subconscious mind produces your physical reality. If you are the type that believes nothing good can come to you, then surely I tell you nothing good will ever come to you. So always think positively and you will attract all the good things of life.
4. You can have all you want in life.
A good job
A good house
A good spouse
A good car
A happy home
Everything good can be yours only if you actively seek for them. I have met ladies who told me that they know men can't not stop cheating and so they don't care if their husband's cheat or not as long as he provides all their needs. With this kind of mentality I can assure you none of those ladies will ever get a faithful husband unless they change their mindset. We all have one or two mindset that's limiting us from achieving our goals in life. We need to carefully scrutinize our thoughts. Always be positive and seek for the best things life can offer. Its not a crime and its free to dream big.
5. Be mindful of the kind of people you allow close to you. There is a saying that goes like this [show me your friends and I will tell you who you are]. They kind of people that surround you will determine the kind of mentality you will have. To be successful you need to be around successful people or people who desires and are determined to become successful. If you are surrounded by lazy and very unambitious persons, I assure you, it will be very difficult for you to become anything in life because there are no people to motivate or challenge you. When you are with people who are always looking for ways to better their life's and when you see them succeeding, you will be motivated to become successful like them.

I just want to share and remind us that God has filled the earth with good things and its in our hands to seek for them. Being successful has nothing to do with being religious or being righteous, though its our calling to serve God but don't use religion as an excuse to be poor. God wants us to enjoy our stay here on earth. You can be rich and saintly.

As we are about to enter a new year, don't wait until 1st of January before you begin to make your new year resolutions. Start now, the time to act is now. Think deeply of what you can do to improve your life, how to get a better job or how to make your business to blossom.

Happy new month once more.
Re: They Key To Your Success Is In You. by Emeraldicon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hi guys, hope your say went well?

I want to talk about the power of Vision. What is your definition of vision? Well to me Vision is can be define as the able to see clearly. English Language Learners Definition of vision. : the ability to see : sight or eyesight. : something that you imagine : a picture that you see in your mind. : something that you see or dream especially as part of a religious or supernatural experience.

Now the question is what's your vision of life?
Many of us don't even have any vision, we live a vision less life. A life without purpose. If you don't have any vision for your existence in life, you will just be roving like a compass less ship that is just being tossed here and there by the waves of the ocean.

What you need to do right away is to set a goal for yourself and don't just set goals but set goals with time frame. You can achieve anything you put your mind to achieve.

You can be successful and happy. You can be the best in any field you chose. All that's required is for you to have the vision and the will to pursue your vision.

Jesus started doing is Father's will right for a tender age, this is a typical example of being visionary. You have to know what you want.
Re: They Key To Your Success Is In You. by Emeraldicon(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Trust your day went well?

I want to talk about the power of the tongue. There is this saying that goes like this; out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A lot of us are guilty of always saying negative things.
I have a neighbor who always says he doesn't have cash, when ever you ask him for money. This kind of attitude will continue to feed your subconscious mind until it begins to reflect in reality and then you won't always have cash or money. Never say things like
1. My life is in a mess
2. I'm broke now and don't even know where money will cone from
3. I don't have any helper or I'm all alone in this life
4. Even if I try I'm sure the will give it to someone else
5. Nothing good comes my way

When you keep saying these negative words, they tend to become your reality. You attract your thought and the best way to feed your thought is by what you profess.

The tongue can make or mar your success in life. Some people just say anything that comes to their mouth without even thinking twice and this has landed many in trouble. You can get out of a very serious problem by just saying I'm sorry and please. Most of us don't even know how to say sorry or please.

What ever you need in life, you can get it by frequently professing positivity into it. Truly what you believe in your heart and profess with your mouth will surely come to pass

There is power in the tongue and let's all try and make it a habit to profess positivity in everything we do or every circumstances we find ourselves.

Do have a great night
Re: They Key To Your Success Is In You. by Emeraldicon(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
This night just want to let you know, no matter how difficult or distressing your situation is, you surely can turn it around. No problem without solution. Never allow any issue cause you to lose focus.

In life at one point or the other , we might be faced challenges and at times it might look desperate but the only we can over come such challenges is to always be positive and always believe there is a way to solve our problems.
Re: They Key To Your Success Is In You. by Emeraldicon(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2019
I followed the fight between Anthony Joshua and Luis Jnr and the only conclusion I could derive from the fight is that hard work and consistency pays.

There will always be good and bad moment in ones life. Things won't always be rosy for us. Sometimes we might feel like there is no hope or no one to come to our aid but when we don't lose hope or give up, then we surely will overcome every adversity.
Joshua lost all his belts to Luis and he went to work, practising day and night to ensure he gets his belts back and he was able to. A lot of people would have given up but he didn't.

So no matter what you're going through in this life never give up. Your breakthrough is around the corner.
Perseverance is the key to success. Keep fighting, keep believing, keep hoping and keep working. One day it's going to pay off.

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Tipper Kills Pregnant Woman, Okada Riders In Osogbo / 10-year-old Boy Returns $900 To Woman Who Lost Envelope Of Cash In Alabama / First Lady Into First Woman President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.