Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Celibacy And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy And Relationships (919 Views)

Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. / Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2010
Hey People!

What do you think about celibacy? Do you think that celibacy should be enforce in the manner to make the heart grow fonder and allow the body to recouperate?

Celibacy is absent from sex or sexual relations either through friendship, dating, and marriage. Who do you think practice celibacy more? Women or men?

Guys,

If your friend, girlfriend, or wife say baby I would like to practice celibacy for the time being, what would your reaction be? Would you honor her right to celibacy and support her?

Ladies,

If your friend, boyfriend, or husband say baby I would like to practice celibacy for the time being, what would your reaction be? Would you honor his right to celibacy and support him?

Do you consider celibacy to be a DEAL BREAKER in your relationship?
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2010
This is a huge Illusion sweetie . . . .It can never happen . . . . But if it happens when i'm still under 60s . . Then she's outta ma life . , But when above 6os . . .she's welcome! grin
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by obowunmi(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2010
I think that Mrs Eve is Mama-gee.
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Hey People!

What do you think about celibacy? Do you think that celibacy should be enforce in the manner to make the heart grow fonder and allow the body to recouperate?

Celibacy is absent from sex or sexual relations either through friendship, dating, and marriage. Who do you think practice celibacy more? Women or men?

Guys,

If your friend, girlfriend, or wife say baby I would like to practice celibacy for the time being, what would your reaction be? Would you honor her right to celibacy and support her?

Ladies,

If your friend, boyfriend, or husband say baby I would like to practice celibacy for the time being, what would your reaction be? Would you honor his right to celibacy and support him?

grin grin grin

i will support her alrite shoooooo grin

time for second wife sharp sharp
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 12:52am On Nov 24, 2010
obowunmi:

I think that Mrs Eve is Mama-gee.
U might be right ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2010
Dsense,

Go run off a cliff thinking I am Mama Gee!

R,

You going to get another wife because your wife want to be a celibate? What if you want to be a celibate for whatever reasons, and she go off and get another man would you like that?

Dsense,

You do know men in their 80's still having relations with women younger than them!
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2010
why would i want to do a crazy thing like dat

say wetin happen
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by obowunmi(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^ congrats on your wedding bro.
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Dsense,

Go run off a cliff thinking I am Mama Gee!

R,

You going to get another wife because your wife want to be a celibate? What if you want to be a celibate for whatever reasons, and she go off and get another man would you like that?

Dsense,

You do know men in their 80's still having relations with women younger than them!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2010
obowunmi:

^^^^ congrats on your wedding bro.

thanx chairman
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2010
^^ have u wedded?
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2010
not yet

in 7wks time

and i am flipping stressed alrdy
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2010
^^EEYAH . . , Sorry it ll be great by God's grace . ,
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Amen o ma broda

i need dat

preparation is even harder dan d marriage itself
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:28am On Nov 24, 2010
Let hope the WIFE TO BE DON'T BE A CELIBATE SOON! undecided undecided
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2010
hell nooooooooo

she knws how i get dwn

so she won't even think about it
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:31am On Nov 24, 2010
Never underestimate a woman, JUST A WARNING,
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2010
r231:

Amen o ma broda

i need dat

preparation is even harder dan d marriage itself
Abeg don't go nd collapse now  . . . .It's not after da marriage ur wife ll be complaining of ur weaakenss ooo grin grin grin
Pls stress urself not too much,  . .God ll make it easier than u don't expect cheesy
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Excuse me,

Don't give your soon to be wife a hard time if she reject your advances soemtimes, we women go through changes that sometimes we don't want to be bothered,
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Never underestimate a woman, JUST A WARNING,

and i will go next door simple grin

D-sense:

Abeg don't go nd collapse now  . . . .It's not after da marriage your wife ll be complaining of your weaakenss ooo grin grin grin
Pls stress urself not too much,   . .God ll make it easier than u don't expect cheesy

Amen
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2010
You go next door and I hope you catch something that will gnaw out your balls and make you wishing you were dead grin
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2010
hehehehe

i am government tested GRADE A
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by HighChief4(m): 1:46am On Nov 24, 2010
Thats not an option at all, except for medical reasons but 4 any other reason is not accepted
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by HighChief4(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2010
r231:

hehehehe

i am government tested GRADE A

Bro all the best in your wedding. More blessings!!!
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by r231(m): 1:55am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^thanks bro
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 5:12am On Nov 24, 2010
High Chief,

You said it not accepted? Which are you referring to it not accepted for a girlfriend to be a celibate or a wife? Or you saying not accepted period? What wrong with a mate wanting to be a celibate for a short period of time?
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by Carolece(f): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Hey People!

Guys,

Ladies,

I would think he got some impotence problem he is not ready to talk about. What man want to stay away from sex with his woman?
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by HighChief4(m): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

High Chief,

You said it not accepted? Which are you referring to it not accepted for a girlfriend to be a celibate or a wife? Or you saying not accepted period? What wrong with a mate wanting to be a celibate for a short period of time?

Be it galfriend or wife, the day she decides to turn a celibate without any medical reason is the day it ends. Period
Re: Celibacy And Relationships by MrsEve1: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2010
So sad, cry

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! / Me And My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.