Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60993 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by oluwatodimu1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.
This is one childish stunt!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by ChristineC: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wetin be this undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by DrTonitee(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
So getting her pregnant was the only way you were sure to marry her!my pain here is........Wtf is our business!!when you dey do trial and error all these years with her,why you no announce am

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by olureignforever: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
sacx:
Hypocrisy of humans. See how people were quick to condemn the OP, but when it was Davido, it looked adorable to them.

Na OP shoot himself for leg. Pre-wedding picture is pre-wedding picture. It's the content and the baby bump picture that's making him receive all this bashing.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by candelahria(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chaii.See bashing.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by justmykel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mtchew.....lubbish
Nonsense and ingredients!
Now you know, so I should enter aeroplane
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by kid7soccer(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

birds of the same feathers, happy marriage life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Psoul(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
ireneidiva:

Wife?

wife's
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bogii:

The guy must be from ondo state.

Though I'm Igbo it's terrible how Yorubas are collecting the blame for the crazy guy. Whoops!

He's Igbo though we can dash you people if you want
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by kid7soccer(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babe you have kee me with laff grin grin
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op I don't know how to classify you.

So woman must getbelle for you before you marry am sad who exactly are you undecided

Nawa ooo
I have not seen a photoshoot where the bride is pregnant na today I see one.
Op is looking finer than wifie in this pictures.

According to pocohantas this one will be a horseband.

I must felicitate with your wife to be grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by chival(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
@Op kindly remove that bump pictures abeg undecided ogini du? You wanna copy celebrities ryt?

Lalasticlala come see attention seeker

Lol at ogini du. Proudly repping Idemili.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by samdede(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
What kind is this is that?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Viicfuntop(f): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jgoldie:
Everything about the picture is just blaaaaa like blaa blaa blaa blaa

I don't know how to put it....kinda look odd.

Congratulations to the mom

Nairalanders guy are so fucking fugly,I get to meet 2 to 3 guys and all the enthusiasm disappeared...I don't know,maybe it's high expectations on how they present themselves on this platform but real life they are just blaaa

To ya'all,the first thing people notices about you are your shoes...Get quality shoes to wear and your sins are forgiven

Bash me oo,I am in my office drinking coke

D pained ones are rushing to my mentions

I have told God I won't bash anyone till d end of the year

1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Moboj: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nairalanders are brutal cry
OP please I beg you for the sake of your family don't be depressed when reading the comments here
Congratulations and please just strive on being the best Father and the best Husband you can be
Eeda cry
cry the bashings are more insultive than corrective,only when you also treat any Celeb's News like this with this much disdain will I think this is fair and right.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
LZAA:
Is that helinues grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod
With Igbo wifey grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by airminem(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nice pics. Lovely union. Allah bless your d*ck and wish her pvssy safe delivery. Amen!

D:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by peteruuu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

@ the bolded: That's fornication bro. The Lord does not approve of fornication!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by mastermaestro(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
allthingsgood:

i feel like insulting u, but i wont.
she should get pregnant for u first abi, smh
shey u are God, u believe u are smart

It is not a curse what I am about to say. What if the child dies few weeks after birth? The dude thinks he is smarter than GOD. I laugh. grin grin I have seen several of his 'smart' kind whose babies didn't make it from the maternity. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by ifymorena(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Village man

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Thread says "Pre-wedding photos". But no, majority prefers to attack their personality. To OP, God bless your union.

As at 4.00a.m Nigerian time when most of who posted on the first page of this thread, the title of the thread said "Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/". The mod helped in repacking the title! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by webngnews: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Na wa o
Nothing wey musa no go see for nairaland
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
DrTonitee:
So getting her pregnant was the only way you were sure to marry her!my pain here is........Wtf is our business!!when you dey do trial and error all these years with her,why you no announce am

I tire o
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

Though I'm Igbo it's terrible how Yorubas are collecting the blame for the crazy guy. Whoops!

He's Igbo though we can dash you people if you want
Carry ya load o
We no want
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Oga ooo, olorun oni jeka rogun low self esteem and insecurity.
Op must be from a very remote village in Ekiti
Pls check his moniker again
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Joystark:
Lol.
I think this is the funniest post I've read on Naiarand.

OP I can see your wife's black tight from here o.

grin grin grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bbbwings: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
femi4:
No wonder, you are having challenges with office politics
So someone cannot play with you again
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Typical negroe nairalander.

Can you see them now? Just look at this one. The way he looks plus the way he reasons. They will always end up with females with low self esteem.

Now, what if the child dies before or after being born?...end of wedding plans or marriage abi?

You even have the nerve to promote fornication and pregnancy out of wedlock. Later you will turn around to bash females up and down for doing exactly what you have pushed your baby mama to do.

Awon ' wife material' talkatives.

Pathetic clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?

Private? For this Nigeria social media? Lol e be like say you no dey follow wetin dey sub now.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by udemzyudex(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op I don't know how to classify you.

So woman must getbelle for you before you marry am sad who exactly are you undecided

Nawa ooo
I have not seen a photoshoot where the bride is pregnant na today I see one.
Op is looking finer than wifie in this pictures.

According to pocohantas this one will be a horseband.

I must felicitate with your wife to be grin

Lol..for naija nothing is impossible oooo.

You've not yet seen it doesn't mean it won't happen grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by idonhammer: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
She looks soft, you have a good wife there...Gudluck man.

ugwusunday:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.