Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? (225 Views)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by bizlinks(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Security should be considered in this Nigeria. I believe that if our country is secured, we will have more investors from foreign countries thereby creating more jobs for the citizens.

I was talking to a foreign investor few days ago via Linkedin to invest in our startsup business, and the respond he gave shocked me. He said... NIGERIA IS NOT SAFE FOR INVESTMENT AND FOREIGNERS
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by bizlinks(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Security matter
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by helinues: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
ok
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by Gidigidi60: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
ok
[/s]
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by Dedetwo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
bizlinks:
Security should be considered in this Nigeria. I believe that if our country is secured, we will have more investors from foreign countries thereby creating more jobs for the citizens.

I was talking to a foreign investor few days ago via Linkedin to invest in our startsup business, and the respond he gave shocked me. He said... NIGERIA IS NOT SAFE FOR INVESTMENT AND FOREIGNERS

If your dumbass government is working on security, Boko Haram would have been a subject of folklore. The citizens should have been allowed to own guns and street lights should have been a consistent presence in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by bizlinks(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Welcome to BAS MALL�
The Grand Online Shopping Mall for...

Security Equipment
Radio Communication
Safety Products
Electronics & Appliances
Smartphones & Gadgets

We are major supplier of Motorola, Kenwood, Icom and Baofeng walkie talkie radios in Nigeria and other cities in Africa.
We offer quick door to door supply, delivery, installation and maintenance.

We look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Do You Think The Government Are Working On SECURITY As They Claimed? by bizlinks(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Shop on Bas Mall at Wholesale Price... https://www.basmall.online The Grand Online Shopping Mall.

Electronics & Appliances
Amazing Gadgets & Devices
Smartphones & Gadgets
Radio Communication (Walkie Talkies)
Security Equipment and Safety Products

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana Tasks FG To Comply With Court Order In Nigeria / Osinbajo Urges Investors To Copy Startups Can-do Spirit / Apalara Of The ODSG, A Blessing To Us - Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.