Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,614 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp (457 Views)

Dairy Of A Borno Corper||serving In Borno And Everything Involved / My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.first Week In Camp / My Experience In Katsina Camp As A Borno Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp by Nahnahvlogs(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Week Two (2) At Camp
Everyone was blending in and I made few friends too by then,more activities started on camp
Please if you're not yet a subscriber please kindly subscribe to my channel.
So FAM...
Everything with a beginning definitely will come to an end,so guys this was my second week at camp already, POP in a bit. It was really a different eye opening and learnable orientation so far,have met people,learnt,become time conscious and more to mention just the way I battled with flu and cold cause the weather there wasn't really friendly except if you came fully prepared for it.
Lectures were organised and various platoons had when their various lectures were scheduled to take place,my platoon also attended lectures on the day we were to,different things were taught and in fact they tried teaching us Hausa,telling us the history of Borno and how majority are Kanuri's,my platoon was on duty on one of those days and what it meant was we were to clean up the camp,assist at the kitchen and we wouldn't be involve with any drilling on that day,I fell under the sanitation group and sadly the video I made on that day wasn't on my phone so I couldn't get to add it in my video compilation. When it was time for us to take the morning meditation I represented my platoon,the topic given to us was on LIFE.I'm glad I could deliver my speech well(me blushing rn).SAED was what we involved in most part of the second week the full meaning is Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurial Development.We at first started with only lectures (really boring)after which we could choose various skills of our choice I joined the fashion designing skill and our trainer is also a corp member. He is doing really well even without Nysc Allawee, very important we get something doing or learn a skill if possible because as it is we can't keep relying on monthly income no matter the kind of job that wouldn't suffice when lots of responsibilities start coming in. I intend to continue now I am at service, oh I didn't mention there's an opportunity for you to continue the training because two weeks learning of various skills is very limited and it is also very affordable because we there are slots for corp members, and when it was the end of the two weeks we presented our results of the training I represented my Fashion Designing speech alongside a guy in presenting what and what we learnt so far.
My platoon also did their drilling where we did series of drilling exercise guess what I did only one lol.if you watch my video you'll see how hard those things we had to climb were and my little bones can't come and break in camp then the Man o war officials advised we don't sneak in and come within the vicinity of the drilling/exercise area and also told us a story I don't know if its true,about how two lovers came to the drilling areas and as the guy was climbing one of the drilling equipments his girlfriend was taking pictures of it unfortunately he fell and died.Very sad!
The most fun and interesting place for me was the OBS Orientation Broadcasting Service and it made me really popular on camp and outside within my fellow corp members. I'll love to talk about that entirely separately I hope you guys enjoy it.This second week also I was able to hide in the hostel and not go for drilling it was really exhausting at a point along with the little amount of sleep(pity face)lolll and during this time we were preparing so hard for the inter platoon parade competition.I'm so bitter we came 10th out of the 10 Platoons and we were given a wooden spoon for loosing.'loll', I'm so proud of Platoon8 anyways.
Thank you so much for reading I really really appreciate, this really means a lot to me that someone out there wants to hear my story and in fact enjoy it. Here is the link to watch the video of a summary of my second week at camp if you're interested to view.
Thank You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1StTHUPU8
My email is always open @abdulnana08@gmail.com
Thank you for watching. Stay Amazing!
Please I'll love to hear from you,leave a comment below.
Re: My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp by bluebay(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
I wonder how does this reduce the price of my son's cereal.
Re: My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp by Nahnahvlogs(f): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is only for interested corp members and maybe prospective corp members who want to read others experience ma and not nursing mothers
Thank you and no offence.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.second Week In Camp by billdre: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nahnahvlogs:
Week two (2) at camp,everyone was blending in already I made few friends too by then,more activities started on camp
Please if you're not yet a subscriber please kindly subscribe to my channel.
So FAM...
Everything with a beginning definitely will come to an end,so guys this was my second week and more at camp already, POP in a bit. It was really a different eye opening and learnable orientation so far,have met people,learnt,become time conscious and more just the way battled with flu and cold cause the weather here isn't really friendly except if you prepare fully for it.
So my platoon also attended lectures on the day we were to,different things were taught and intact they tried teaching us Hausa,telling us the history of Borno and how majority are Kanuri's,my platoon was on duty on one of those days and what it meant was we were to clean up the camp,assist at the kitchen and we wouldn't be involve with any drilling,I fell under the sanitation group and sadly the video I made on that day wasn't on my phone so I couldn't get to add it in my video compilation. When it was time for us to take the morning meditation I represented my platoon,the topic given to us was on LIFE.I'm glad I could deliver my speech well(me blushing rn).SAED was like the most in this second week the full meaning is Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurial Development. We at first started with only lectures after which we could choose various skills of our choice I joined the fashion designing and our trainer is also a corp member. He is a going very well even without Nysc Allawee very important we get something doing or learn a skill if possible because as it is we can't keep relying on monthly income no matter the kind if job that wouldn't suffice when lots of responsibilities start coming in. I intend to continue now I am at service oh I didn't mention there's an opportunity for you to continue the training because two weeks learning of various skills is very limited and it is also very affordable because we are corp members, and when it was the end of the two weeks we presented our results of the training I represented my Fashion Designing speech alongside a guy in presenting what and what we learnt so far.
My platoon also did their drilling where we did series of drilling exercise guess what I did only one lol.if you watch my video you'll see how hard those things we had to climb were and my little bones can't come and break in camp then the Man o war officials advised we don't sneak in and come within the vicinity if the drilling area and also told us a story I don't know if its true about how two lovers came to the drilling areas and as the guy was climbing one of those stuffs his girlfriend was taking pictures of it unfortunately he fell and died. Very sad!
The most fun and interesting place for me was the OBS Orientation Broadcasting Service and it made me really popular on camp and outside within my fellow corp members. I'll love to talk about that entirely separately I hope you guys enjoy it. This second week also I was able to hide in the hostel and not go for drilling it was really exhausting at a point along with the little amount of sleep(pity face)lolll and during this time we were preparing so hard for the inter platoon parade competition. I'm so bitter we cane 10th out of the 10 Platoons and we were given a wooden spoon for loosing.'loll', I'm so proud of Platoon8 anyways.
Thank you so much for reading I really really appreciate, this really means a lot to me that someone out there wants to hear my story and intact enjoy it. Here is the link to watch the video of a summary of my second week at camp if you're interested to view.
Thank You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1StTHUPU8
My email is always open @abdulnana08@gmail.com
Thank you for watching. Stay Amazing!
Please I'll love to hear from you,leave a comment below.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ppa Vacancy / Corp Member / Ppa Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.