Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,685 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was (2674 Views)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by Newsyworld: 2:01am On Dec 03, 2019
THE mom of two kids found hanged from a dog leash in the basement of their home has been charged with their murders.

Lisa Snyder, 36, stands accused of having sex with the dog in the weeks before killing eight-year-old Conner and his four-year-old sister Brinley.

Lisa Snyder, 36, has been charged with the murders of her two kids Police say...https://www.newsyworld.com/mom-had-sex-with-dog-hanged-kids-8-and-4-with-pets-leash-and-claimed-it-was-suicide/

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by olu77(m): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Mental illness is real.

2 Likes

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11am On Dec 03, 2019
hopefully she will get the chair.... another demon spotted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by LegendaryLover(m): 4:29am On Dec 03, 2019
dog leash that should be for a dog, she changed it and used that for humans (her children). Sex that should be with humans, she changed it and used it with dog.

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by LegendaryLover(m): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2019
she's possessed with the spirit of dog / doggy. Exorcism needed asap.

2 Likes

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by Hoodbilonia: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
I trust yankee judges.
Just like that movie wrath of cain.
I was shocked to ser late nipsey hussle.
So e don tay wey e dey game.
Imagine movie of 2010 and nipsey still fresh then
Dem go sentence am to 300 years in jail

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by Lonelypacifist6: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hoelowsho insatiable women everywhere She should be killed just like the rest like her Modern feminine folks.

1 Like

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
So she fell in love with the dog and decided to off her kids so her and the animal could live happily ever after? Whenever I watch those crazy videos I find it hard to believe a human female can actually fall in love with a dog, the sex is short and their thrusts don’t carry the same weight a fully grown male can put into his effort. Oh well, crazy people are in the hundreds of thousands if not millions.

1 Like

Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by Aladdin1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is another "son of sam" case.a serious case of strong demonic possession.
Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
having sex with dogs is just a deranged sexual fantasy, and i see nothing wrong with it...its her damn body, her damn dog, and if thats who she wants to mount her, then let it be.... there are many people into bestiality out there. some are fukcing even DONKEY and HORSES.

so long as such sickos can stay well away from my life, i am all good..... but its when she decided to murder her kids that she totally lost the plot! she could have given them up for adoption or even abandoned them in front of the post office (and move to the other side of the world with her loving dog) for all we care... but hanging your own children?!?!?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/d1ae46518951c8f43fb0c13bee6e781f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Wow... Neighborhood Nip. The Marathon Continues.
Hoodbilonia:
I trust yankee judges.
Just like that movie wrath of cain.
I was shocked to ser late nipsey hussle.
So e don tay wey e dey game.
Imagine movie of 2010 and nipsey still fresh then
Dem go sentence am to 300 years in jail

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) / OMG!!! Man Rapes A 5, & 6 Years Old Girls Till Small Intestines Come Out / Ways You Can Secure Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.