Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,382 members, 7,978,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now (334 Views)

Owo-lab Is Scam Do Not Invest, Website Has Crashed / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti / FCMB Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now by Efe42(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Chevron haven't sent any mail since submitting of application up till hope on God less than 2weeks from is December 15 which is the test day as it was last year
Re: Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now by spinna: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2019
You no hear say Chevron wan comot naija
Re: Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now by Efe42(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2019
When and why
Re: Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now by Efe42(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2019
spinna:
When and why
Would Chevron live Nigeria Chevron has been in Nigeria for 5 Decades now why would there want to live now
Re: Chevron Internship Program Website Has Been Close What Next Now by Efe42(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
spinna:

Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of it largest investors,
In Nigeria Chevron operate under a joint venture in an agreement with the Nigerian national corporation NNPC for the onshore and offshore asset in Niger delta Region.
Chevron has interest ranging from 20 percent to 100 percent in three operated and six no operated deep water block in Nigeria Chevron operate the Agbami filed which lies from 70 miles (113km) off the coast of the center Niger delta Region and span 45,000 acres 182sq km discover in 1998 the Agbami filed is at a water depth of approximately 4,800 feet (1,463)
Chevron has a 67.3 percent Interest In the filed in 2016 net daily production averaged 120,000 barrel of crude oil and 12 million cubic feet of natural gas Agbami is a subsea Development with well tied beck to a floating production first and second infill Drilling Rig had just be completed in 2017 second the Usan project etc....

And you say Chevron want to live Nigeria to where that's a lie that rumors has been spreading since I don't know why

one of my friend is rounding up his internship to December when I ask him he said he doesn't know about next batch

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please / Pylot Is Hiring 2000 Drivers In Lagos!!! Apply ASAP / Please Help Me, I Need A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.