Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Not The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not The Devil (153 Views)

What Will Become Of Religion If The Devil Repents / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not The Devil by toyinaremu(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Reading this article with an open mind is what will work for you, permit me to quickly say that because I know some people will come here to form assistant Holy Spirit for us (smiles).

I am not ruling out the fact that sometimes we have spiritual forces that delays people from getting married, but sometimes also it is not the work of devil, check yourself if you are not the delay biko!

You are in the 21st century but your dressing is still in the 80s haha! I'm not saying you should dress indecently; what I mean is dress smartly, modest and befitting.

Imagine you as a sister wearing a long sleeve blouse on a super long skirt or imagine the smell oozing out of your hair which can cast out demons, please explain to me how a brother will want to come closer!

Uncle your choice of trouser and even the material is not appealing to the eyes! Hold that thought, 'don't go for container, go for content'; good one but if the container is rusty or dirty, one may not want to check the content!

We hardly see you smile, aunty and brother Hogan Bassey, spirituality does not come with bad attitude or hard smile. The Bible says in the presence of God, there is fullness of joy, if you carry His presence, you should be filled with joy, that is how it works!

Be hospitable, smile, use good spray and not the one that will suffocate, have a good shave/hairstyle, know how to combine your clothes, know the makeup that fits you, don't be a judge over anybody, carry yourself with dignity and confidence.

Don't forget that the child of a lion is a lion, so do not let anybody intimidate you with the wrong definition of swag or stees, define yours and be deliberate in looking good.

Good look is godly!
Good Morning

(1) (Reply)

Sweetness Of Revenge / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When A Stranger Is Driving Your Car / After Receiving Jesus Christ Crucified And You Return To Sin Without Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.