Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,477 members, 7,971,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Real Men Dont Fall In Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Dont Fall In Love. (1810 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Real Men Dont Fall In Love. by Skepticus: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
pansophist:
Truly masculine men do not fall in love, but love (there is a difference). ''in love'', and ''to love'', often used interchangeably to mean the same thing, but they are different. By nature, men express love (to love), and women fall in love (in love).

To love is sacrificial, its to put yourself out there to protect, provide and premium the interest of your beloved, it is putting ''them first'', as opposed to ''me first''. It is the kind of love expresses by Jesus Christ when he died on the cross for mankind, even though many do not appreciate his death and sacrifices. To love is unconditional, it is a decision and less of emotions, its altruistic and not based on reciprocity. This is how men are to love women, and the kind of love instructed by the bible that men should love their women. (Ephesians 5.25), mind you, the bible did not instruct women to love men, but respect men.

Now, women do not express love to men, like the way men express love. Women are ''in love'' with men. The kind of love women have for men is the kind of love men have for their careers. You love the career as far it satisfies your financial needs and interest, it is a romanticized, egoistic kind of love. The love is only retained as far it satisfies your need, it is opportunistic in nature, and will leave when it doesn't fulfill its purpose and has outlived its usefulness. Women love men in a practical way, that is, she will be in love when he is useful to her, by lavish spendings, his high status which strokes her ego and making her feel physically and financially secure.

Men love flows two-step downwards (to his wife, and then to the kids), while women love flow one-step downwards (from her to her children). Women love (to love) children in the same way men love women and children. Women are in love with men, in the same way, men are in love with their career. Got it?

Men are the only altruistic animals out there
Re: Real Men Dont Fall In Love. by MasterShifu010(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
I for one agree with the op.....i don't do love, cos I don't believe in it....thats why I prefer to pay a girl for sex,,so after that ,everybody goes his/her separate ways...tomorrow if she see me with another girl, she has no right to be jealous or claim relationship...that is why any girl who is bold enough to tell me she likes me, I'll tell her what am about...if she agrees ,fine ,if not, u go...cos am not a heart breaker...I don't want to hurt any girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Movie/series That You Hate And Everyone Else Loves / The Confession And Tragic Truth About The Nairaland Lunatic 'digmygold' / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.