Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo (5383 Views)

John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by jamespeter10(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Peter Okoye of former P-Square shows off his shoe closet in a picture he shared on his instagram page.

Peter Okoye was captured bare footed in the middle of his closet largely filled with designer shoes, few shirts and some fedora hats, including two luggage seen sitting carelessly on the floor.

He captioned the photo,

"Closet in a mess! Who wants to raid my closet? I will give a fan a chance to. Its Christmas season"

See Photo Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mla0tFrOL/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/peter-okoye-popularly-known-as-mr-p.html

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by jamespeter10(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2019
Life of a celebrity.
U don't repeat wears else u will be termed broke.
He should do a giveaway na.

Seems he and his brother are among the few successful nigerian musicians.

Wish the 2 Will get back together and let by gone be by gone. Las las, it's family at the end of the day when friends have all forsaken u especially when u are down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Lonelypacifist6: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:
Life of a celebrity.
U don't repeat wears else u will be termed broke.
He should do a giveaway na.

Seems he and his brother are among the few successful nigerian musicians.

Wish the 2 Will get back together and let by gone be by gone. Las las, it's family at the end of the day when friends have all forsaken u especially when u are down.
Typical Nigerian begger mentality, I'm sure you're a female.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Typical Nigeria begger mentality, I'm sure you're a female.
U are very very bitter.
Extremely bitter for an innocent post.

Celebrities world over do giveaway. They can sell and donate to charity too.
Hungry parrot like u.

I do give away. Either mine or my kids.
I donate to red cross or salvation army also.
They are just shoes. The more they stay in the closet, no matter how costly they are, they will start to wear out.
What a mentality. Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow! It's a very good thing to see his closet oo!

I saw it and now all the cobwebs in my room are just flying around. just like magic!!

OP and Peteru, thank you undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Lonelypacifist6: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:

U are very very bitter.

Hungry parrot like u.

They are just shoes. The more they stay in the closet, no matter how costly they are, they will start to wear out.
What a mentality. Smh.
Yen yen yen You're only saying this to save face you know you're a wretch and broke ass girl, trying to console herself, I do charity work too and I publish it on News paper.
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yen yen yen You're only saying this to save face you know you're a wretch and broke ass girl, trying to console herself, I do charity work too and I publish it on News paper.
Boy, what actually is your problem?
Are u okay

What exactly are we debating on?
Cos I replied u?
Wonders will never end.

Seems u are looking for a job or money to eat, that's the only way to explain this bitterness.

If u need help say so, u might be lucky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Lonelypacifist6: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:

Boy, what actually is your problem?
Are u okay

What exactly are we debating on?
Cos I replied u?
Wonders will never end.

Seems u are looking for a job or money to eat, that's the only way to explain this bitterness.

If u need help say so, u might be lucky.
ahh a triggered one very amusing
On matters of job I'll pay you monthly without employing you, and I'll still feed you for years, I'm bitter because you're a begger go and work you won't improve your standard of living by begging, Online bambiala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
ahh a triggered one very amusing
On matters of job I'll pay you monthly without employing you, and I'll still feed you for years, I'm bitter because you're a begger go and work you won't improve your standard of living by begging, Online bambiala
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok, since I'm the one begging now according to u, can u send some money to me?
U are the Peter I'm seeing now.
I can send you Tahn account number so u pay it into.
Any amount is okay provided it's from your heart
May u be blessed abundantly as u give
Thank u in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Lonelypacifist6: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok, since I'm the one begging now according to u, can u send some money to me?
U are the Peter I'm seeing now.
I can send you Tahn account number so u pay it into.
Any amount is okay provided it's from your heart
May u be blessed abundantly as u give
Thank u in advance.
I do charity doesn't mean I'm Santa Claus, wench go get a job, I've met your type on Nairaland alot.
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by DaddyMorenike: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:

U are very very bitter.

Hungry parrot like u.

What a mentality. Smh.
make una no stop Abeg. We d viewers dey enjoy una two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
make una no stop Abeg. We d viewers dey enjoy in a two.
Had my fun and it has ended cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by JON01: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Both of you guys up there angry God bless you for making my Day..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Coldie(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oga show us your award as an upcoming artist not your shoe closet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by itsme01: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
cool

show off cars and drive way, show off closet like a woman... oga give us gbedu with better dance and leave all this for slay queens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by BrutalJab: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Coldie:
Oga show us your award as an upcoming artist not your shoe closet.

Show us that you have brain bros.

What have you ever achieved? Noisemaker
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by YorubaPrince: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Poverty mentality! angry Fool! angry
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Dreyl(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cool
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Onyi22(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
I read kids comments up there
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by doggedfighter(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Typical Nigerian begger mentality, I'm sure you're a female.
Why are you so bitter and angry over an innocent comment?
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Lonelypacifist6: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
doggedfighter:

Why are you so bitter and angry over an innocent comment?
Go through the posts you'll see the reason There, and no comment from a Modern woeman 1970 upward is innocent they always have an ulterior motive.
Re: Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
This post made my Dog bark so loud...Thanks Op

I really do appreciategrin

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Replies A Lady Who Said They Look Alike, See Reactions - Photos / See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body / (madness Or Fashion) Rapper Kanye West New Haircut That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.