Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

After 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 4 Years (912 Views)

After 4 Years, I’ve No Tenure Of Office. / The Court May Cancel Buhari Election After 4 Days From Now / Can We Easily Wrest Power From Buhari If He Does Not Perform After 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 4 Years by stanech: 11:35am On May 25, 2007
Let us try to access the rate of performance of our governors and Mr President from 2003 till date.

In my own state (Anambra)  it was removing and replacing of governors. But I think Ngige is still the best thing that has happened to Anambra state. His works can still be seen in all the corners of the state. Especially in Road construction and rehabilitation. For Obi and Etiabia well they are just an empty shell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? / Nigerian Workers Begin An Indefinite Strike Action Today / What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.