Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,530 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Hire Us Now To Redefine Your Buildings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hire Us Now To Redefine Your Buildings (598 Views)

Advanced Sewage Digester For Your Buildings / THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS / How To Incorporate Wellness Into Your Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Us Now To Redefine Your Buildings by AvantDesignsCon: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Top of the day to Everyone! I am Joshua Kingson AvantGarde – An Interior Decorator and Design Consultant. I am generally an aficionado in home decoration and design. Avant Designs Consult was established to reach out to home and office owners to plan out spatial design and also to those who like to manage budget in remodeling, refurbishing or renovating their homes with today’s trending style (Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Rustic, Gothic, Victorian and Traditional). One of my potential aim is to make every client’s vision a reality.
That said, why don’t you take a very brief profile of who we are and what we do:

Definition of Who We Are and What We Do

We are an effective brand of professionals (Artisans, Painters, Tilers & Electricians) generally involved in the building and designing of kitchens from scratch to finish stage. Avant Designs build from scratch and also design at any stage of professionalism you need support; from artisanry to tiling.
We design from scratch to finish stage too. Contact us now!!
Our consultation is absolutely free. NO CHARGES!!!

Consultation

Consultation is one of the processes where the client and I discuss and deliberate on the building to be worked on.
What we will do during consultation:
i. You tell us what you want.
ii. We give you ideas and what we have.
iii. We discuss the ergonomics /spatial planning of your building – your decision making and the design process of your building follows.

We are an effective brand for your dream home with a creative an innovative approach which makes us Avant!. Let’s give you a wonderful story to tell on your dream home. Reach us now on:Email us on avantdesignsconsult@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Crucial Terms Included By Lease Agreement Lawyer In A Legal Document / Half Plot With Bungalow On Olaore Street, Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos For Sale / 6061 Aluminum Plate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.