Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Working On An Album Ep (THE MORNINGSTAR ) Your Advise Is Needed ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Working On An Album Ep (THE MORNINGSTAR ) Your Advise Is Needed ! (234 Views)

10,000 Naira Challenge - Find An Album / Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know? / [zip Album Ep Download] Young Thug - Hear No Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working On An Album Ep (THE MORNINGSTAR ) Your Advise Is Needed ! by kennylesy122(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hello Guys,
I’m Morningstar Kennylesy (Oladipupo Kenny) I’m a Newbie in Music But I have this Talent have been working on Eventually to Produce an Ep Album which is Titled THE MORNINGSTAR, which I’m still working on, Literally I haven’t had An Official Tracks yet cause I want to start out with an Ep Album. I just need advices from MUSIC PRODUCERS, SONG WRITERS. MUSIC BUSSINESS PERSONALITY to Advice me more about music in Nigeria cause I’m Tired about the Googling and Searching.
I also need a Very Vibrant Producer (who is good in making Trap and hip pop Beats and Music) to work the project together around Lagos,Ogun and Ibadan.

I’m mainly into Rap Trap Hip pop Kinda of Sound not the Afro-Zanku Sound And have been looking up to the likes of MEEK MILL,RODDY RICCH, YM MELLY, KENDRICK LAMAR,YOUNGBOY NBA, NASTY C,VECTOR, DA BLIXX and So on

Pls every advice is needed and also a very good music producer who we can work the project together is needed to you can DM WhatsApp 09050932588.

1 Share

Re: Working On An Album Ep (THE MORNINGSTAR ) Your Advise Is Needed ! by kennylesy122(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
kennylesy122:
Hello Guys,
I’m Morningstar Kennylesy (Oladipupo Kenny) I’m a Newbie in Music But I have this Talent have been working on Eventually to Produce an Ep Album which is Titled THE MORNINGSTAR, which I’m still working on, Literally I haven’t had An Official Tracks yet cause I want to start out with an Ep Album. I just need advices from MUSIC PRODUCERS, SONG WRITERS. MUSIC BUSSINESS PERSONALITY to Advice me more about music in Nigeria cause I’m Tired about the Googling and Searching.
I also need a Very Vibrant Producer (who is good in making Trap and hip pop Beats and Music) to work the project together around Lagos,Ogun and Ibadan.

I’m mainly into Rap Trap Hip pop Kinda of Sound not the Afro-Zanku Sound And have been looking up to the likes of MEEK MILL,RODDY RICCH, YM MELLY, KENDRICK LAMAR,YOUNGBOY NBA, NASTY C,VECTOR, DA BLIXX and So on

Pls every advice is needed and also a very good music producer who we can work the project together is needed to you can DM WhatsApp 09050932588.

You advice would be really Appreciated ���✌�

(1) (Reply)

Mr P – Like Dis Like Dat [music+video] / Nairaland Mufaya Releases New Song Tagged All I Want For Chrismas (audio) / Ay Tugar – My Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.