Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' (7202 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by yemstrad(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2006
Even when they rarely choose to learn, some prefer to learn the hard way.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by 2nde(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2006
@beautifull just wize up coz this could happen again. women never learn... or they learn the wrong things

You are very very very correct. I have noticed they never learnt a lesson too, they keep on allowing those things to re-occur and they will be going around announcing to the whole world that men are too bad whereas they are the one that don't think twice before they do things, some even prefer a bad guy to a good one.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Swish(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2006
this is crazy don't u think. Now, u have it in your mind that u have to do shakara first not as a necessity but as a principle(even when it's not needed). You probably went too far or something 4 him to have done that. It's not right on his part though but you probably fuelled it as well, u know.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by wahalaman(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2006
Dear Sister,

I don't know how old you are now and how desperate you are to say "YOU DO" . My words of advice to you is; pick up the particles from this experience and add it to the once you already have and move on to a more respectful and mature life.

Thank God you didn't say "YOU DO" before finding out he was cheating. I'm sure this is not a suprise to you , he must have done stuff like this in the past , he is doing it now and for sure he will do it again and again in the future. So time to step!

Everything around us reflect our inner self, this include our friends, love life, job, car, housing arrangements, health condition, finace, just name it, all reflect who we are on the inside. I don't mean to sound like a mystic here but If you improve the quality of your life, you are more likely to attract people who will respect you and cherish you and love you the way you deserve. You will also attract the MR right you and proudly say "I DO "...... cheesy
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Olorididan(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2006
.... and the moral of the story is.......

..... women are just as randy as men...... cool
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by mmomi(f): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2006
@ yemstrad Bi oko kan o re ejinrin, egbegberun e a lo. If one commercial cab refuses to ply the route to ejinrin, thousand others will ply it.

Please what do you mean by this? Explanation or.....................
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by yemstrad(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2006
Or wetin? Me i dey like rock. Well,

If a lady refuse to part her legs for a man to enter, thousand others will part their. PERIOD

This is sequel to your post as quoted below:

mmomi:

Hi girls,
The replies of all the guys point one direction, that we(girls) will never allow them have their way even when LOVE is in the air until that day you will say 'I DO'.This is a big lesson.
If you don't give them, they won't allow you rest, just follow you like HE-GOAT, telling you all the love in this world.
Little wonder this guy follows like ..... for more than a year now because he never test am.He complains to his friends that I don't love him and he always beg "even if you wont do the thing please let me see your face every day". I was saying this year BUt now laye- laye even pecking I wont allow him.

My dear, don,t mind the guys.Any HE_GOAT that comes arround no mercy, you will see that he will cherish you more. Don't listen to the love story that will come out of his mouth.

Mechanics don't allow us know the real mad men. All of em are the same.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by papermoon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
beautiful..beautiful..dear naive beautiful..
so what?your boyfriend insulted you?did a cat cut your tongue?you couldnt insult him back?
i know some girls on here might think im crazy for what im about to say..but SO WHAT??if the guy has seen your honey pot and dipped in it a thousand times?didnt it go both ways?why should you feel down because he wants to lord it over you based on that fact??hello.....if you have seen mine i SURE AS HELL have seen yours...so move on....theres no big deal in that..lets face the facts and not come on here and be all sweet...fornication is a big part of a lot of relationships these days.....which means we see one anothers stuff..regularly..so which "should have been aborted before been born".product of a punctured condom will now come and shakara me?that he has seen me.and been there?. so because of that heaven should fall?satan should develop a conscience...?so what..PLEASE..he should go and eat COCKROACH droppings...move on with your life and quit spending any thoughts on the thing...whatever he conceives himself to be...foolis boy...onishekushe...at least you didnt beg him to call you..he did...you shakarad him which is what EVERY right thinking girl will do..it PAINED him and he took the common childish route men take...I SAW YOUR PANT IN THE PLAYGROUND ROUTE..what is he a retard? please get on with your life....
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by larger20(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2006
Why the mess in this world would u be loving a guy who is cheating on u??/ Why cant u jump on him when he insulted u back This is hiralious? are u pinned in love? Or do u think u r too ugly not to get another man? This type of posting really infuriated me. You are affected with inferiority complex holding most village women at stake..Get out of your shell and deal with that guy. I wish am a girl in this issue, i will show him pepper...Seriously i am angry and have no shame..and this is exactly what i will do.

On the day of his married with his new found wife, I will be there, during the time when the priest will ask the congregation if u know anything that will affect this married, Girl!!!!!!!! Stand the mess up and paint his image black, tell the world how she cheated on u, tell the priest and then enter a plane and fly to the united states...If he fuc..king gets hear and tamper with u, law will have him in CNN and he will get to see the real pepper..

I cant deal with too girly girls like u..my wife will definitly be a little bit of a feminist..that is just what works me ...grow up girl and take action
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by xchian(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2006
come on gurl,its 50 50.i 4k u,u 4k me.and if he really said that i think hes childish.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by SweetnSour(f): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2006
What a shame!... he deserves to be jumped. @larger 20, na only u God go bless.Whats the meaning of that nonsense? Well I think other should learn from what u have said. The guy is an idiot and a shamelss goat. "in and out" Imagine that. Whats more degrading than what he said? I blame u 4 picking up the phone when he called to apologise. i would have ignored him or pick up and drop immediately. I never see the person wey fit follow me talk that kin rubbish. U need to learn from this mistake and treat your body with respect. Its not for every tom dick and harry. I hope you dont come across him again . I cant even imagine hearing such from anyone or seeing it happen to a friend of mine. I'll make sure the guy regrets thinking it rather than saying it... U need to move on with your life, put that crap behind you and find a BETTER person.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by SweetnSour(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
papermoon n larger...... U guys rock.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by tluv2(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2006
hey girl, sorry about that. dats d way dey are but then u guys could be crazy, why would u sleep with someone only to insult her later. its aint aight or fair
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by dejiolowe: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2006
t-luv:

hey girl, sorry about that. dats d way dey are but then u guys could be crazy, why would u sleep with someone only to insult her later. its aint aight or fair
the road in a rlship is long. may be the time was good when they were creaming and when sour time comes, it is yabis
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Oracle(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2006
HE DOESNT LOVE YOU
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by beautifull(f): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2006
@hot-angle I was wondering why everyone was calling her beautifull, now i see that it's a username. Do you have any problem with that name? don't tell me you are jealous grin [i][/i]no bi me talk am oooo lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by kelvinO(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2006
it is very low and little of him. believe me you should be happy he did cos, you know him better now
and for those that believe all guys do? our faces and races tells our difference not gender
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Rhodalyn(f): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2006
he aint a gentleman ignore him
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by katherinae(f): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2006
beautifull DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT LOSER, HE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AND HIS ACTIONS WILL MAKE HIM AND WHOEVER HE MARRIES MISERABLE, PLEASE LIVE HIS ASS ALONE BEFORE U MARRY IN TO LIFELONG DEPRESSION AND HELL. OK YES ITS HARD BUT U WILL BE BETTER OFF WITOUT THAT LOSER HE IS A FREAKING LOSER, KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by GermanLady(f): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2006
since I am not an afrikan woman,I would like to know what EXACTLY "SHAKARA" means?

also the word "sha".I don't know the meaning.

please can someone enlighten me
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by katherinae(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
yemstad what kind of point i u trying to make, seriously re-read that re-ply

chococoro lkudos to u, aan with sense that will take u far

and as for u lady, shakara is shakara we do it but they fuel it. so is cheating, its guys like that that make it easier nowadays for their women to cheat on them. yep guys the tables are turning. i will asvice u to leave him alone, and if he can dog u out in uy face then he will dog u out to his friends, so say the truth to ur girls, he has small genitals, sucks in bed, cant kiss properly, the last time u then his new girl had gonorrhea. (the last part is a fib but i bet it makes u feel better)

oh there were some pretty lousy responses from men on this forum u all know urselves. things like that remind me y my fellow nigerian medical students are all dating or engaged to white bobo's
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by katherinae(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2006
kevinO u soar above the rest
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by lovestinks(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2006
HEY GIRL ARE U SURE U DID NOT GET MY EX grin, I HAD THIS DUDE ONCE THAT DID SAME.AND I LEFT HIM 4 SOMEONE ELSE WHEN HE REALISED I WAS SO OVER HIM AND WAS HAPPY WITH MY NEW MAN, WONT BELIEVE THE INSULTS.BUT IT WAS FUNNY 2 ME COS HE WAS OBVIOUSLY HURT AND NOT EVERYBODY CAN HANDLE REJECTION WELL, MAYBE THATS HIS CASE, IF U STILL LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM BACK GET HIM 2 APOLOGISE AND BE SORRY 4 WAT HE SAID, IF NOT HE IS NOT WORTH IS, HES JUST ANOTHER LOOSER.AND UR LIFE MUST GO ON.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by macalurs(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2007
Girl i feel your pain.

It's hard to be in your shoes. But I'm there right now and it aint fun. The good thing about sex is: As long as one doesn't tatoo his name on the others genital, there's no way anyone knows how many times or who you have slept with. There's nothing special about you (like some have said); But there is nothing special about any one-- your accusers to be specific.

Guys do shit. Some guys-- even on this thread are stupid. The only thing you have is your intellect, and yourself. There's always time to smart up and start afresh. Get up, clean up and move on. you'll find a man that'll respect every being of you. Besides, you're beautiful!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by jaybaby(f): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2007
Ur Ex dey Crase angry angry angry
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by OgaMadam(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2007
The ideal place to open your legs is in marriage, apart from that you become "cheap" in his site (even when he doesnt want to think it).

Find someone you havent slept with, and make a fresh new start by wiping your relationship slate clean.

No hard feelings.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by macalurs(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2007
Find someone you havent slept with

lol
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
It is only a guy that is not very mature will insult a girl he slept with. Though sometimes, girls calls for it. they behave towardS their ex as if say the ex has not touched them before. The only way the guy will redeem his dignity is by reminding the girl that he had been there.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by almondjoy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

It is only a guy that is not very mature will insult a girl he slept with. Though sometimes, girls calls for it. they behave towardS their ex as if say the ex has not touched them before.

The only way the guy will redeem his dignity is by reminding the girl that he had been there.

We are happy you are born-again, contrary to your "old beliefs".  You are very mature now and we say "thank God"! cheesy

You are so stupid and it shows everywhere you show your demented writings as you can see below. You patron of prostitutes!

love-vendor!

Frankies (m)

Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Sex On your First Date?
« #139 on: June 06, 2007, 10:48 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got to say my mind always in here.

The last time I called a girl cheap for giving me her number the same time I asked for it. Somer people in here wanted to blow of the roof because of my comment.

NOW, ANY GIRL THAT ALLOWS ME TO GET DOWN ON HER ''V'' ON THE FIRST DATE IS THE CHEAPEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. I CAN NEVER EVER VALUE HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES SUBSEQUENTLY TO REDEEM HER DIGNITY.

One girl came to my hotel room with my cousin then I invited her to come later that evening to spend a good time with me.Maybe she got captured by the cosy environment.Five star hotel. That same night , we could not sleep.Just two of us doing some body exploration

Now tell me how can I ever value her now despite the fact she loves me a lot now and want something very steady,
No way.

She might not be a bad girl but the way we met and the  ''stresslessness'' of getting her really affected my feeling for her up till today.

Junenile delinquent psycho!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

It is only a guy that is not very mature will insult a girl he slept with. Though sometimes, girls calls for it. they behave towardS their ex as if say the ex has not touched them before. The only way the guy will redeem his dignity is by reminding the girl that he had been there.

almondjoy:

We are happy you are born-again, contrary to your "old beliefs". You are very mature now and we say "thank God"! cheesy

You are so stupid and it shows everywhere you show you demented writings as you can see below. You patron of prostitutes!

Almondjoy,
Dont be sad that I am saying the truth about you. You are highly retarded and need a brain.
In you that I realise that sense is not common because if it is common, fool like you could not have been existing
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by almondjoy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2007

Frankies (m)

Re: Do You Masturbate? Please Reply If You Do
« #154 on: February 16, 2007, 02:11 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I masturbate but I only do it when i feel real Hot. I did it last night after speaking with my girl on the phone. I felf being with her so much that i told her that i felt like making love.
I had to masturbate just the release the urge. It helped.

But i must say one thing, mastubation gives me inferiority complex because i assume that i am above such a shit.

I am a decent guy . I  am not promiscous too.So going for  another girl is out of it.I love my girl and everything of her

Well, God is with us

Frankies:

Almondjoy,
Dont be sad that I am saying truth about you. You are highly retarded and need a brain.
In you that I realise that sense is not common because if it is common, fool like you could not have been existing

You are right! Sometimes it is beneficial to be an old fool. But the good news about being mature is that some of us have not masturbated in about 25 years. We have the real things! So keep wanking off as usual all over Nairaland! kiss

Just to show you are only a little boy playing with his little toy. Please do not contribute anymore to these kinds of topics. People with brains usually feature in the Political section more often or Technology or Business. So we deserve each other. You slowpoke!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by chevy: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
well am new in here, but nevertheless, it still don't mean i cant give my honest opinion, whats up with SEUN, or whatever he calls himself, someone is going through a rough time, and all you could say is those shit stuff you wrote, it goes to show, u really have a lot of growing up to do. thank god you were not close to me, i would have given you a nice slap on the face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? / Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.