Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,929 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
i urinate so frequent in the night whenever im not asleep i urinate like after every 20mins nd when i sleep i always wake up with full bladder
Re: Please Help by healthserve(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Careful o. Ehn ehn
Re: Please Help by Silasloaded(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please Dear I will reccomend you to consult the doctor inorther to found a remedy to it but i know its not so serious But Lastly dont keep quiet and watch rather seek out advice from the medical doctors so that you respond to treatment Cause PreVeNtioNTHEY Said Is Better Than CURE.
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 2:48am On Dec 04, 2019
aminu114:
i urinate so frequent in the night whenever im not asleep i urinate like after every 20mins nd when i sleep i always wake up with full bladder

Nocturia/nocturnal polyuria, is the medical term for excessive urination at night. Reduce the amount of fluid/beer you drink from 1930 hrs, and observe for changes for 7 days......... Are you also thirsty?

Are you diabetic? If unknown, have your blood/sugar levels checked at intervals.......

An HbA1c test might be required, but possibly not at this time.......
Re: Please Help by Healthyway15: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2019
aminu114:

Hello... sorry about your condition. I would like to make my own contribution.

The medical term is Nocturia as mentioned by someone earlier. It is when you need to wake up two times or more per night to urinate. This condition becomes more common as people age and occurs in both men and women sometimes for different reasons.

Causes
It could be caused by the following conditions :
i) Infection or enlargement of the prostrate (ii) Diabetes (iii) Overactive bladder (iv)Unable to sleep on time(Sleep Apnea) (v) Tumors of the bladder, prostrate or pelvic area (vi) Neurological disorder (vii) medications such as diuretics (viii) Excessive drinking

It is also common with people with organ failure such as heart or liver. It can also be an early symptom of pregnancy, but it also happens later when the growing womb presses against the bladder.

Treatment
Nocturia can be a symbol of a more serious condition that could worsen or spread if left untreated. Have you gone for tests such as for diabetes or urinary tract infection?

Meanwhile, I'm not a doctor but a nutritionist. For enquiries and details for the proper treatment of Nocturia, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Re: Please Save A Relationship / Natural Way To Get Rid Of Diabetes. / Coronavirus(covid-19): Spraying Salt Water Infects 46 Church-goers In SouthKorea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.