Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,520 members, 7,885,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? (1011 Views)

What Are The Names Of These Betting Apps / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... / Lets Make Christmas Money From These Betting Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by Daniwak: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Plz i want to know if Nigerians can bet with these betting companies. If yes, when one wins a bet, how can he be credited? The bookies are as follows. Thanks

William Hills
Bet 3000
Marathon Bet
1xbet
Dafabet
Betclic
Betsson
Boylesports
Betworld
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by cRobo: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Have you exhausted the ones in Nigeria?
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by Daniwak: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
cRobo:
Have you exhausted the ones in Nigeria?
na questions i ask. If u got no answer, plz wake pass. If Nigeria's own were useful for easy arb, i won't b asking
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by bukkielee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token.
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by Ladylite: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Daniwak:
Plz i want to know if Nigerians can bet with these betting companies. If yes, when one wins a bet, how can he be credited? The bookies are as follows. Thanks

William Hills
Bet 3000
Marathon Bet
1xbet
Dafabet
Betclic
Betsson
Boylesports
Betworld

I do not think any one who is familiar with the internet should be asking such questions.

Oga have you heard of VPN?
Even if they do not have Nigeria on their list of accepted countries.... It can still be done using strong VPN and your location will change and you will register and trade.

Arbitrage is possible with these sites.

So kindly stop asking questions when you have not done your own study.

No one here will teach you how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by TangoPredict(f): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Of course you can, just have the necessary documents for verification.

International passport, national id, nepa bill, bank statement

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by Daniwak: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ladylite:

I do not think any one who is familiar with the internet should be asking such questions.

Oga have you heard of VPN?
Even if they do not have Nigeria on their list of accepted countries.... It can still be done using strong VPN and your location will change and you will register and trade.

Arbitrage is possible with these sites.

So kindly stop asking questions when you have not done your own study.

No one here will teach you how to go about it.
hi i asked because i haven't done any bet with these sites. I just did my 2nd arb and i won with marathon bet but withdrawing has bin a problem. I've tried with my mastercard & bitcoin mode of payment but its not working
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by Ayoleeboy007: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Daniwak:
hi i asked because i haven't done any bet with these sites. I just did my 2nd arb and i won with marathon bet but withdrawing has bin a problem. I've tried with my mastercard & bitcoin mode of payment but its not working
1xbet is easy to deposit and withdraw, just complete your registration and make sure you fill in all the spaces
Re: Can Nigerians Bet With These Betting Companies? by TangoPredict(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Register with 1xbet and Betwinner.

To register on 1xbet, visit www.tangopredict.com/1xbet

To register on Betwinner, visit www.tangopredict.com/betwinner

Promocode for both sites ==>> tangopredict

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India / Community Shield: Arsenal vs Liverpool / Become A Professional Footballer This Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.