Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

Golden Six And Vigor Essential Gave Me A Baba - "Kedi Baby" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Golden Six And Vigor Essential Gave Me A Baba - "Kedi Baby" (509 Views)

Vigor Unleashing The Inner Stallion In You / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Six And Vigor Essential Gave Me A Baba - "Kedi Baby" by olusam(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
My name is Ogechukwu Ekemezie from Iruayika Awkuzu Oyi L.G.A Anambra State. I was childless for over 11 years. My husband and I went to all places that I can't mention here in search of child all to no avail. At a time my husband got tired of trying and married another woman, people called me unprintable names and I was avoided by my inlaws. One day, I was invited to KEDI Healthcare seminar by my church mother. Initially I refused, having lost hope of getting pregnant but my church mother persuaded and even pressurized me to attend. At the seminar, the TCM doctor rolled out all sorts of diseases one can treat with KEDI healthcare products, I was not interested until until he took on infertility. I listened with rapt attention as he enumerated causes of infertility.
Two products he mentioned caught my attention, Golden Six and Vigour Essential. I bought the two and went home. I persuaded my husband to take vigour essential for low sperm count and I started taking the Golden Six.

Two months later, I couldn't see my monthly period and a visit to a doctor confirmed me pregnant. Initially I could not believe it and that made me visit 3 other doctors for confirmation, my husband after hearing of my pregnancy could not believe it, he took me to 3 teaching Hospitals and it was positive. Today I am 5 months pregnant. I also gave to my neighbour Nkiruka Golden Six and Reishi, she is now 3 months pregnant after being childless for seven years. KEDI is God Sent. I am grateful to God.
My name is Ogechukwu Ekemezie from Iruayika Awkuzu Oyi L.G.A Anambra State. I was childless for over 11 years. My husband and I went to all places that I can't mention here in search of child all to no avail. At a time my husband got tired of trying and married another woman, people called me unprintable names and I was avoided by my inlaws. One day, I was invited to KEDI Healthcare seminar by my church mother. Initially I refused, having lost hope of getting pregnant but my church mother persuaded and even pressurized me to attend. At the seminar, the TCM doctor rolled out all sorts of diseases one can treat with KEDI healthcare products, I was not interested until until he took on infertility. I listened with rapt attention as he enumerated causes of infertility.
Two products he mentioned caught my attention, Golden Six and Vigour Essential. I bought the two and went home. I persuaded my husband to take vigour essential for low sperm count and I started taking the Golden Six.

Two months later, I couldn't see my monthly period and a visit to a doctor confirmed me pregnant. Initially I could not believe it and that made me visit 3 other doctors for confirmation, my husband after hearing of my pregnancy could not believe it, he took me to 3 teaching Hospitals and it was positive. Today I am 5 months pregnant. I also gave to my neighbour Nkiruka Golden Six and Reishi, she is now 3 months pregnant after being childless for seven years. KEDI is God Sent. I am grateful to God.

Contact us today to get the two products if your case is similar. Call or WhatsApp: 08028516876

Re: Golden Six And Vigor Essential Gave Me A Baba - "Kedi Baby" by Shedrack2030: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good one dear.may God bless you with more children.
U can also follow this link below for relationship videos , inspirational and motivational videos.
/2Qc6rlk

(1) (Reply)

For All Smart Nairaland Users ( Quiz 4 Prize) / Have You Seen The Riele Girl? / Which Is Better Between Palmer Cocoa Butter And Nivea Cocoa Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.