Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (14891 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Ogbobesinachi(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
B[s]ut I hear say some priests dey knack pass people wey marry[/s].
Sharap
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Ogbobesinachi(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2019
May God continue to uphold you both Amen
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by AngelicBeing: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2019

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Santinho: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
One Apostolic and Universal Church.
God bless you His Eminence you have served well.
A big congrats to Kaigama. God grant you the strength and wisdom to lead his people. Amen
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Livi2020(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nack gbukwa gi dia
Chi59:
But I hear say some priests dey knack pass people wey marry.
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Livi2020:
Nack gbukwa gi dia
Sharap
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanw:

I ask U a question, does the "CEO" with all the remittances have a private jet? this is the reason we are been fooled in this nation, educated illiterate everywhere. no wonder the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"
/
So in your little mind, luxury starts and ends with a private jet. There are folks who live better than the egomaniacs with private jets. The Momphas of this world will make you think they are better off than the rest of us. Who is the "educated illiterate" now? You are probably one of the morons that equate expenditures with wealth--he spends the most, therefore he is the richest. Get lost!

\
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Bia squirrel ,you too get mouth o. Is that how u talk to your elders??
Sorry. No vex
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by farem: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
wunmi590:
Proud to be a Catholic.

Yes I celebrate you too, even if you are Christless!
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by farem: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Samunique:
Is having a private jet a sin ?

Are private jets no more means of transportation ?

You dey mind the mofos.
Jets na juju dem dey tie under their waists!
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by farem: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2019
seanw:

I ask U a question, does the "CEO" with all the remittances have a private jet? this is the reason we are been fooled in this nation, educated illiterate everywhere. no wonder the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

He does not!
What he's pursuing is more than that-- to gain the whole world, competing with the presidents of nations, even at the expense of souls.

Having diplomatic and presidential status: answering to no one on earth is trillion times bigger than owning 10 latest jets
Lord Jesus VEHEMENTLY rejected the offer. He deferred to the leaders of His time
John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? / Grace Testimony From South Africa : Delivered From Sexual Sins, Life Now Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.