Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build (47866 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Usguy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
The guy want to scam an international scammer,who had Phd in scamming people with God name,and magic.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by nelsonoba: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
anonimi:

cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

One of the newest major religions on earth has been said to be Atheism. Sadly, it takes a whole lot of stupidity and foolishness to qualify as a follower undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by subcbouy: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
bigtt76:
The man would have taken his chances naaaa ...send like N2K airtime

Very sensible. You give to get money. It all about taking risk. A liar cannot belief the truth.Well said.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by yusluvad(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
This life
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by anonimi: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
nelsonoba:
One of the newest major religions on earth has been said to be Atheism. Sadly, it takes a whole lot of stupidity and foolishness to qualify as a follower undecided

Did you get this revelation from a vision or a permutation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by subcbouy: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
davidbanner:

How can you understand spiritual things for you are but a "natural man"
Natural man using head knowledge and world's rudiments to search and query his existence.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by blowjohn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
u would never see pastor Chris, oyedepo and that salvation ministries pastor talk like this.

must the pastor come to social media and talk about it..

to what end?

what happened to just ignoring the chap or even motivating him for something else instead of

this MOG replying in such manner irks me.

If it irks u clap back na

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by buywpbundles: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Funny
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Slimsly100(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
A guy cannot guy a guy
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by kumulus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:
This guy na confirm street.

I have often wondered how he and some others prophesy. Whence came their powers.

I find it difficult to believe that all those prophecies are staged or scripted.

The atheists or deists are quick to discount them as false, leading me to ask if such claim is wise.

In what capacity and by what authority do you assert that all these prophesies are staged?

I am inclined to believe that there are mysteries in this world. Nobody understands fully how these things work.

The fact that these pastors cannot do everything like raising a man from the dead, making an amputated limb grow etc is still not enough to dismiss certain things they do as fake.

This leads us to the true meaning of omnipotence.

Does omnipotence suggest ability to do anything at all?
Like ability to create a square circle? Ability to make a married bachelor?

Can prayers enable me switch on my phone without a battery in it? Can God do it? Is he omnipotent if he can't do it?

Is he omnipotent and omnibenevolent, yet allowed Hitler kill so many? Couldn't God have terminated Hitler's life?

Someone said, God didn't want to interfere with Hitler's free will. lol

So what about volcanoes and hurricanes? Whose free will is affected? Why doesn't God stop them?

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...

He never hid His nature from man, its the people who chose to live in denial of His truth and of course those who know not the truth. Consider Isaiah 45;

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Bluezy13(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

I have often wondered how he and some others prophesy. Whence came their powers.

I find it difficult to believe that all those prophecies are staged or scripted.

The atheists or deists are quick to discount them as false, leading me to ask if such claim is wise.

In what capacity and by what authority do you assert that all these prophesies are staged?

I am inclined to believe that there are mysteries in this world. Nobody understands fully how these things work.

The fact that these pastors cannot do everything like raising a man from the dead, making an amputated limb grow etc is still not enough to dismiss certain things they do as fake.

Can prayers enable me switch on my phone without a battery in it? Can God do it? Is he omnipotent if he can't do it?

Is he omnipotent and omnibenevolent, yet allowed Hitler kill so many? Couldn't God have terminated Hitler's life?

So what about volcanoes and hurricanes? Whose free will is affected? Why doesn't God stop them?

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...

I'm surprised and Impressed...

Meeting a woman think inquisitively and realistically this way.
That's if and only if you are a woman.
Had to read over again and check the name...just to be sure it displays "f".

I'm a freethinker.
I admire your piece.
Though I'm aware you are not a freethinker.

I'm however compelled to contribute that the answers to your questions lies in Occultism.
Do not be scared, I understand your "faith".
Occultism is the Science of the Hidden Truth.
Truth about the Universe and its Laws, how to harness them, consequences and prices to pay to alter nature etc.
Occultism has all the answers you need.
Occultism is not evil, it is just a science...a field of study...
It is only when this science is misused and abused, that makes it evil...
Hence man embarks on the journey with different intentions and purposes.
After all, the ancient philosophers who invented the things everybody uses today were all occultists of various schools of thought.

I am not an Occultist.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Cantonese: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Olusharp:
Popular christian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday in a statement revealed how a man asked him for money using the name of God.

The Apostle disclosed that he told the man to send him airtime so that he can call his banker.

He said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1201615121908486144

The man who requested the money is the bad man here. It was a golden opportunity that passed him by. It was a very simple trial that would have brought him favour. He is a very stingy and mean fellow.

If he bought even 500 naira would of airtime for Pastor Suleiman, I bet you all that even if the Pastor did not build him a house or buy him a car, he would have made him very happy.

Give and it shall be given to you; It is a law. If you give good you get good. If you gice bad you get bad. The man got this response because he gave bad.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Bluezy13(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
kumulus:

He never hid His nature from man, its the people who chose to live in denial of His truth and of course those who know not the truth. Consider Isaiah 45;

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

I have been observing keenly, but I don't see anyway your explanation answers or tend to address her write-up.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by kumulus(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bluezy13:

I have been observing keenly, but I don't see anyway your explanation answers or tend to address her write-up.

You seem to have missed over 40% of her write up sir except of course you deliberately ignored it. Or am I missing something??
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by lereinter(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sakamaje apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Ezechimaobim(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
You don't believe him but you would want the public to believe you abi... undecidedinsidelife
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...

You're smart.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by vineyardfarms: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Olusharp post=84606537]Popular christian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday in a statement revealed how a man asked him for money using the name of God.

The Apostle disclosed that he told the man to send him airtime so that he can call his banker.

He said:

GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU. WHO KNOWS IF THAT WAS JUST A TEST OF FAITH. N500.00 AIRTIME MAY HAVE COST YOU A LIFE TIME BLESSING. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by stankezzy: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...
I am tempted to answer u , ordinarily I will not , God according to d bible chooses to leave most things as it is but atimes intervene into d affairs of men.u ca call it powers but in christianity it is called anointing, d power to do certain things in christianity depends on ,1, when God wants to do it ,2, how anointed d person that is making d prayers is ,d level of anointing of individuals in christianity is determined by 1, knowing d word of God and obeying it 2, leaving a pure life with sacrifice 3, being Gods elect .
d most anointed men of God alive now according to hierarchy in d whole world 1,EA Adeboye, 2, Shepherd Bushiri.
what u said about raising d dead a d growing alms is a foregone issue, Adeboye is an elder and a quiet person , watch Bushiri u will know there are powers, he is in south Africa ,prophetic channel free to air ,
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Ostrogoth(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
anonimi:

cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
Just cause you got this nice template talking trash about religion doesn't make it true just like having an interview on BBC doesn't make you the smartest politician.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Does omnipotence suggest ability to do anything at all? wink

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...

No be Square circle u go see, na Square rhombus undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
stankezzy:
I am tempted to answer u , ordinarily I will not , God according to d bible chooses to leave most things as it is but atimes intervene into d affairs of men.u ca call it powers but in christianity it is called anointing, d power to do certain things in christianity depends on ,1, when God wants to do it ,2, how anointed d person that is making d prayers is ,d level of anointing of individuals in christianity is determined by 1, knowing d word of God and obeying it 2, leaving a pure life with sacrifice 3, being Gods elect .
d most anointed men of God alive now according to hierarchy in d whole world 1,EA Adeboye, 2, Shepherd Bushiri.
what u said about raising d dead a d growing alms is a foregone issue, Adeboye is an elder and a quiet person , watch Bushiri u will know there are powers, he is in south Africa ,prophetic channel free to air ,

Haba...

Which kain talk be dis na? So u get Annointometer?

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Bluezy13(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
kumulus:

You seem to have missed over 40% of her write up sir except of course you deliberately ignored it. Or am I missing something??

I would have loved to deliberate further, but drawing a line to cancel a clause in my little write-up is very impolite.
For that reason I cease communication with you.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Holumhidey(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Stingy man. I ate stingy people

Rip english

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by anonimi: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ostrogoth:
Just cause you got this nice template talking trash about religion doesn't make it true just like having an interview on BBC doesn't make you the smartest politician.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Aspiringstudent: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...
I am an atheist and I will say you still have a long way to go.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by OcMichaels(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Olusharp:
Popular christian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday in a statement revealed how a man asked him for money using the name of God.

He said:

Street!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
The guy is a big fool, if i was the one i would jabe sent him 1k credit or 2k. Something big might just have happened.
Reminds me of a story about baba ijebu and a guy. According to the story, a guy bumped into baba ijebu and the guy told baba to give him money, baba to him he would give him next dey by (lets say) 6 30. The guy didnt think out of the box, next day came and d guy was waiting for baba. When the draw number of the day came out it was 6 30. Na so the guy jonze

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Ukachuwu123: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
The guy man is trying to teach people that many men of God may not obey "God said" but they would expect followers to obey it when it comes from their mouth.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by aalangel(f): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
He's very correct....
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Cheeryfeet: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Olusharp:

He said:

Ahhh! Wish I was the man right now, would have sent him money for recharge card immediately and now watch what happens and I can gaurantee you, he would have gotten something amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.