Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East (1754 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by SaviMedia: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC, has listed out three names of the best performing governors in the South Eastern geopolitical zone.

The group in a statement signed by its President general, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, listed their names gave reasons why the three emerged out of the five governors in the South East.

1). Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi.

According to OYC, Governor Dave Umahi emerged best Governor General in terms of infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi State.

"His Agricultural policies had put Abakiliki Rice as one of the best in Nigeria and West Africa and the best way to encourage him is to applaud him as the best among others".

2). Abia State governor, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu

Ohanaeze Youths said... Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is one of the the best performing Igbo Governors based on his ability to put ABA again on the World's Map, and back on track as the Japan of Africa through Promotion of Made in Nigeria (ABA) goods, revitalising and re-engineering the indomitable spirit of Enyimba through Wealth Creation which had attracted huge foreign investors through Ikpeazu's Magic wand, Champion of SME businesses and Economic empowerment of resilient ABA traders and Artisans, Ikpeazu remained respected in Nigeria as the Sole Promoter Made in Nigeria(Aba) goods.

His security policies are the best in Nigeria which drastically reduced crime in Abia State, no single Bank Robbery case unlike in the previous regimes and kidnapping which painted Aba in bad light was drastically reduced, the vigorous attempt to realise The New Nigeria's Dubai, Enyimba Economic City, attracted Federal Government to declare free trade zone around Enyimba Economic City, linking to Blue River with access to Atlantic Ocean,and creation of over 700,000 jobs by 2022, Ikpeazu is poised to activate and expand the commercial hub centre of igbos through fruitful Economic policies.

3). Enugu State governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

The group who listed Ugwuanyi as third in the list says... Governor Ifeanyichukwu Ugwuanyi is One Of The best Performing Igbo Governors in Igboland and a New toast to Ndigbo based on on the ability to combine all political divide into one family through his charismatic personality and people's oriented leadership.

"he contained the insecurity situation ravaging the state with 1700 forest guards,His Youth empowerment and developmental projects are second to none.

Ugwuanyi remains the best thing that happened to Enugu state, Ohanaeze concluded.

Will They Be Receiving An Award?

No! according to Ohanaeze Youths, there will be no official award ceremony where plaques will be presented to all the Best Igbo performing Governors, but these Best Igbo performing Governors will be decorated with investitures into the Prestigious Great Igbo hall of Fame meant for Greatest Igbos of all time alongside with other greatest Sons like Great Zik of Africa Nnamdi Azikiwe, Oluada Equiano, Mbaonu Ojike, Alvan ikokwo, Jaja Wachuku, Pa Onyenso Nwachukwu, Justice Ezebuilo Ozobu, Dim Chukwuemeka Odiegwu Ojukwu,Sir Francis Akanu ibiam, Francis Ellah,Col Joe Ajuzie etc where they'll be placed for the future generations of Igbos to extol them.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/12/04/ohanaeze-ndigbo-list-out-names-of-3-best-performing-governors-in-south-east/

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2019
No 1.Ebonyi state
No 2.Ebonyi state
No 3.Ebonyi state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by clarocuzioo(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Which yeye Abia state, they did not even mention Willie Obiano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Late Francis Ellah! What a colossus. You stood tall when others sold their soul in Rivers state. Ndigbo will never forget your sacrifices.
May God bless your soul. RIP!

Back to the list, I don't know the performance of Okezie Ikpeazu that would place him second in that list. Can someone brief me how Okezie has turned Aba around?

Left to me, the best Governors in the SE should be thus.

1. David Umahi - Ebonyi
2. Willie Obiano - Anambra
3. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi - Enugu
4. Emeka Ihedioha - Imo
5. Okezie Ikpeazu - Abia

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Brandstudio01: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
I guess they're the best Performing Governors intense of Money sharing Formula.

Because someone like the Abia State Governor should have no Business with this list. My heart bleeds each time I visit Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by ChocolateHigh: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Where is Anambra state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by kayfra: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Land of the blind

Ikpeazu the one eyed man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Chikpat(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Best performing governor and south east in the same sentence?

What an error!!!

Well, Dave is doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Soulsymbol99: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
For Abia gov.2 make the list means it lacks merit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by okpalaAnambra: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
SaviMedia:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC, has listed out three names of the best performing governors in the South Eastern geopolitical zone.

The group in a statement signed by its President general, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, listed their names gave reasons why the three emerged out of the five governors in the South East.

1). Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi.

According to OYC, Governor Dave Umahi emerged best Governor General in terms of infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi State.

"His Agricultural policies had put Abakiliki Rice as one of the best in Nigeria and West Africa and the best way to encourage him is to applaud him as the best among others".

2). Abia State governor, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu

Ohanaeze Youths said... Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is one of the the best performing Igbo Governors based on his ability to put ABA again on the World's Map, and back on track as the Japan of Africa through Promotion of Made in Nigeria (ABA) goods, revitalising and re-engineering the indomitable spirit of Enyimba through Wealth Creation which had attracted huge foreign investors through Ikpeazu's Magic wand, Champion of SME businesses and Economic empowerment of resilient ABA traders and Artisans, Ikpeazu remained respected in Nigeria as the Sole Promoter Made in Nigeria(Aba) goods.

His security policies are the best in Nigeria which drastically reduced crime in Abia State, no single Bank Robbery case unlike in the previous regimes and kidnapping which painted Aba in bad light was drastically reduced, the vigorous attempt to realise The New Nigeria's Dubai, Enyimba Economic City, attracted Federal Government to declare free trade zone around Enyimba Economic City, linking to Blue River with access to Atlantic Ocean,and creation of over 700,000 jobs by 2022, Ikpeazu is poised to activate and expand the commercial hub centre of igbos through fruitful Economic policies.

3). Enugu State governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

The group who listed Ugwuanyi as third in the list says... Governor Ifeanyichukwu Ugwuanyi is One Of The best Performing Igbo Governors in Igboland and a New toast to Ndigbo based on on the ability to combine all political divide into one family through his charismatic personality and people's oriented leadership.

"he contained the insecurity situation ravaging the state with 1700 forest guards,His Youth empowerment and developmental projects are second to none.

Ugwuanyi remains the best thing that happened to Enugu state, Ohanaeze concluded.

Will They Be Receiving An Award?

No! according to Ohanaeze Youths, there will be no official award ceremony where plaques will be presented to all the Best Igbo performing Governors, but these Best Igbo performing Governors will be decorated with investitures into the Prestigious Great Igbo hall of Fame meant for Greatest Igbos of all time alongside with other greatest Sons like Great Zik of Africa Nnamdi Azikiwe, Oluada Equiano, Mbaonu Ojike, Alvan ikokwo, Jaja Wachuku, Pa Onyenso Nwachukwu, Justice Ezebuilo Ozobu, Dim Chukwuemeka Odiegwu Ojukwu,Sir Francis Akanu ibiam, Francis Ellah,Col Joe Ajuzie etc where they'll be placed for the future generations of Igbos to extol them.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/12/04/ohanaeze-ndigbo-list-out-names-of-3-best-performing-governors-in-south-east/
Abia state has no business being there at all, No business at all...it should be omanbala first then Ebonyi and maybe Enugu, is too early to count Imo

Okezie Ikpeazu have no business being there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Ojiofor: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ohaaeze youths are clueless by including Ikpeazu who is still owing salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Those who are behind this useless list Should be sued for excess stupidity

How possible is it that Okezie of Abia whose state has the worst roads in nigeria is number one on that list

And ifeanyi ugwanyi the first female governor of Enugu who couldn't take action against herdsmen incessant attack is also on that list

This list is complete trash and should be the other way round

Worst performing governors instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by hisexcellency34: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
What about the bleaching governor?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by helinues: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ohane Ego

Ikpeazu on number 2?

Obiano and Ihedioha didn't even make the lists of 3

3daful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Itepuru1: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ohane Ego

Ikpeazu on number 2?
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by pazienza(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Late Francis Ellah! What a colossus. You stood tall when others sold their soul in Rivers state. Ndigbo will never forget your sacrifices.

Back to the list, I don't know the performance of Okezie Ikpeazu that would place him second in that list. Can someone brief me how Okezie has turned Aba around?

1. David Umahi - Ebonyi
2. Willie Obiano - Anambra
4. Emeka Ihedioha - Imo
5. Okezie Ikpeazu - Abia

Ogbuehi Francis Ellah was an Igbo giant. The epitome of selfless service to Igbo nation.

Too bad no single important public building in South East is named about him. Failure to recognize and honour such a dead hero as a example to the living, is exactly why Igbo nation is sick and dying today.
Ohanaeze should see to it, that a major public building, institution or road is named after Ogbuehi Francis Ellah in South East.

Your rankings of SE governors is on point, I can't agree less.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by diegwu02: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
I was thinking i stumbled on a great thread until i saw Ikpeazu's name..

Honestly, Na we do ourselves for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by diegwu02: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abia State has been cursed with some of the most irresponsible leaders the world can muster.

Theodore Ochendo Orji owed pensioners and some workers 96 months Salary, Now Ikpeazu has added another 53months to it. making it a combined total of 149 months.

How evil can people be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by contigiency(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
I became very shameful of my brothers who wrote this when I saw Ikpeazu as number two on the list. Not to talk of the abomination they committed by saying that he has put Aba in the world map. Unless they meant to say he succeeded in making Aba the dirtiest city in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by fergie001: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
There are so many mad people in this country.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by g0tze: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
pazienza:

Ogbuehi Francis Ellah was an Igbo giant. The epitome of selfless service to Igbo nation.

Too bad no single important public building in South East is named about it. Failure to recognize and honour such a dead hero as a example to the living, is exactly why Igbo nation is sick and dying today.
Ohanaeze should see to it, that a major public building, institution or road is named after Ogbuehi Francis Ellah in South East.

Your rankings of SE governors is on point, I can't agree less.
The late Senator Ellah was more igbo than most igbos from the core 5 igbo states. Another igbo son across the Niger that should be honoured during his lifetime Is Prof. Pat Utomi. That man refused to be swayed by the we the south south crew.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol

Ohanaeze listed those funding them...
It is a well known fact that Obiano has lost interest in the Ohanaeze

Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:

1. David Umahi - Ebonyi

4. Emeka Ihedioha - Imo
5. Okezie Ikpeazu - Abia

This can do for now.

Obiano is not interested...

No be by force to fund Ohanaeze..
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by kampari: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
FOR DILAPIDATED DUSTBIN ABIA STATE TO BE ON THE LIST PROVES THAT THIS IS A DUSTBIN LIST. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by BeijinDossier: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
ChocolateHigh:
Where is Anambra state?
[/s]

You are not even interested in your cursed backward Abia. Ogbonna melu onwe gi ebele
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by ChocolateHigh: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
BeijinDossier:

You are not even interested in your cursed backward Abia. Ogbonna melu onwe gi ebele
please avoid me ..am not the type you spits you daily shit on and get away with it.

Stop trying to lure people into harming you offline.
Concentrate on your daily derailing of every trade work and avoid me.
I have nothing to loose!
Again avoid me.
This will be my first and last warning
@Ckenneths and others watch this.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo List Out Names Of 3 Best Performing Governors In South East by BeijinDossier: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Useless Aba miscreant. You think we don't know you bastard. You comment with okpalanambra, ikpuchinonye1994 and chef2000, then turn around to pretend with this account.

Idiot come offline let show you how to be rough and tough. Dirty Aba pig, why are never interested in your useless backward Abia state?

[s]
ChocolateHigh:
please avoid me ..am not the type you spits you daily shit on and get away with it.
top trying to lure people into harming you offline.
Concentrate on your daily derailing of every trade work and avoid me.
I have nothing to loose!
Again avoid me.
This will be my first and last warning
@Cke and others watch this.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Video:“disqualified Bayelsa Deputy Is Contemplating To Commit Suicide” - Sylva / Supreme Court Hears Lokpobiri’s Review Application Against Lyon / FG Please Pay Workers Our March Salary Before Shutting Down The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.