Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,065 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness (3555 Views)

Mediatek Created New (4nm) Powerful Chip To Take On Snapdragon And Apple / A Brief History Of The Rivalry Between Qualcomm Snapdragon And Samsungs Exynos / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by skywalker240(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
KarlWhyte:

You dey mind them....the rate of bullying in this forum is something else....must we always be insultive.....i mean he asked a simple question, if u cant or wont give a response to it why dont u just move on.....
Many kids and immature folks have taken over the site, the mods are not even doing their duty, all they think about is BB NAIJA & Snakes.

i still blame tecno too, android became so cheap, that any silly tout can buy and come online to display their lack of home training.
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
AmosAkins:

Yh
You are correct on this one
4gb to 6gb is enough... Even too much (6gb ram)
Imagine phones with 12gb ram
Although they come with confirm processors
So I can't say it is a waste
One thing you should note is that processor determines ram
You can't see a sd855 with 2gb ram...
I don't understand how transmission do their own ram grin

So on flagship phones you should start expecting nothing less than 6gb ram wink apart from apple
js snapdragon 665 good enough with 4gb ram
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Starkid3010:
js snapdragon 665 good enough with 4gb ram

More than enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Signal Amplifier| Cell Phone Signal Booster | Antenna | Signal Splitter | / 12 Android Phones That Will Be Released On December 2014 / Tweakware VPN Now A Paid App. See What Next To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.