Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Need Driving Lessons/driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Driving Lessons/driver (622 Views)

Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons / Lessons From His Job Test Experience / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Driving Lessons/driver by KALMA1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
Do you need to improve your driving skill? " l just need a few hour in a day to perfect my driving?

Are you scared of driving in the Major roads?

Do you need more practice to perfect you driving skill with good driving instructor?

Do you need someone to teach you how to drive your new car?

Do you need a driver for an event ,official drivers?

cool

just call 08167706560. Henry

ciao cool

(1) (Reply)

Ushers Needed Asap / Vacancies Into Numerous Engineering Positions / Goden Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.