Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Strictly Single Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Single Parents (583 Views)

How To Make Your Dick Stand At Attention Always !!! - Strictly For Adults Pls.. / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) / The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Single Parents by yazga: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
THE PHRASE 'SINGLE PARENT' OFTEN SOUNDS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PERSONS OF Little MINDS. WHILE THESE PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN ONE VICTIM OF ABUSE OR THE OTHER, SOME WERE JUST VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES. NO SANE BEING ENJOYS BEING A SINGLE PARENT. SO RATIONAL REASONING HAS IT THAT IT MUSTN'T HAVE BEEN AN INTENTIONAL ACT. NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

While SOME WERE ...
✓REGRETTABLY RAPED
✓SOME UNDULY ABANDONED
✓SOME CHOSE TO WALK OUT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

WHATEVER BE THE CASE, I RESPECT THEM FOR STANDING FIRM & NOT ABANDONING THEIR WARDS FOR ANY REASON.

The essence of the group is to bring together like minded individuals as single moms and single dads.

Most single people would not want to mingle with any single parent but I believe single parents can easily meet up, hook up and get married to anyone of their choice on the group. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with different ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember. Happiness is a very valid issue in relationships. If you're not going to be happy, don't go start any.
DON'T DROP YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO AVOID SPAM.

Only serious minded single parents

ruth.yazga@gmail.com
Subject of the mail MUST be " Single Parent WhatsApp group "
Re: Strictly Single Parents by yazga: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
I am not saying this to tickle your ears, I am saying it because it is true.

You are beautiful because you are made by a God who because He is beauty and light personified can only create that which is beautiful and light personified. He can only reproduce out of what He is, and you are His image and likeness.

You are worth it because you are the son or daughter of the One to Whom all things belong. You are worth it because it's your birthright, it's your heritage.

You are irreplaceable because there's only one of you. There's no one else, in this high-tech world that has your thumb print and do you know how many years it takes for the alignment of the stars in your astrological chart to duplicate itself exactly as yours is? I hear it's about a million years or so.

I wish you understood just how perfect and priceless you are. I wish you got a glimpse of your soul just so you can see just how magnificent you really are. Once you see this, all the illusion of flaws and imperfections that you hold against yourself will fall away.
Re: Strictly Single Parents by yazga: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Happy new year
Re: Strictly Single Parents by MrSly(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Regrettably raped? In your house or on the road? These days most of regrettably raped girls fall victim in the comfort of the rapist room and bed. And I ask myself if it is rape or mutual sex. Most girls hate the truth especially to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly Single Parents by yazga: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2019
MrSly:
Regrettably raped? In your house or on the road? These days most of regrettably raped girls fall victim in the comfort of the rapist room and bed. And I ask myself if it is rape or mutual sex. Most girls hate the truth especially to themselves.
Re: Strictly Single Parents by yazga: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Good morning and happy new month

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / Where is omar09! / 8 Diseases You Can Contact From Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.