Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,339 members, 7,888,076 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Yanga Chief – “last Year I Quit Making Music Completely” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yanga Chief – “last Year I Quit Making Music Completely” (204 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Laycon And Vee Making Music, Singing While Erica Watches And Blushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yanga Chief – “last Year I Quit Making Music Completely” by Deborahjohn(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019

SA rapper, Yanga Chief reviews how he totally abandoned making music a year ago before his ongoing success.

The star was euphoric on Wednesday evening, when he strolled home with the Song of the Year grants at the SA Hip-Hop grants 2019.

Taking to Twitter to value his supporters he stated:

“Last year I quit making music completely. My supporters refused to give up on me and so I decided to make one last smash, uTatakho! You guys took this song to the top and you took me with it. This is for us, this for King Dalindyebo. Queenstown we got 1!”

Many, including VIPs complimented him for hanging on. Solo who is additionally a vocalist said to him:

“Congratulations my bro @ItsYangaChief. I hope you tell your whole story one day. This level of persistence is what needs to be followed .”

https://zulump3.com/entertainment/yanga-chief-last-year-i-quit-making-music-completely/

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders The Forfeiture Of A N1.5bn Hospital ,fund Traced To Okorocha’s Aide / Broda Shaggi Star Mp3 Download / The App That Gives You � Score Predictor For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.