Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,648 members, 7,941,509 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pay And Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pay And Learn Programming (917 Views)

Why You Should Probably Drop Out Of A Nigerian Uni And Learn To Code. / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay And Learn Programming by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nope! The title isn't what it's about. I just want to weed out the unserious ones who will run away soon as they see pay to learn because they never were truly interested in learning in the first place cheesy grin
So without much ado I would like to share a priceless gem. Forget eloquent javascript, this book will change your life. I can already feel myself moving to the next level

Re: Pay And Learn Programming by deanozone: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Can you kindly send me a copy
Re: Pay And Learn Programming by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
deanozone:
Can you kindly send me a copy
Nobody sent me one and I was good enough to share here for anyone serious enough to take the initiative
Re: Pay And Learn Programming by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
crownedrookie:
Nope! The title isn't what it's about. I just want to weed out the unserious ones who will run away soon as they see pay to learn because they never were truly interested in learning in the first place cheesy grin
So without much ado I would like to share a priceless gem. Forget eloquent javascript, this book will change your life. I can already feel myself moving to the next level
What's the book actually about.
Re: Pay And Learn Programming by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2019
Ausrichie:

What's the book actually about.
Dude you're the last person I want mentioning me. Take note
Re: Pay And Learn Programming by Grandlord: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one. I'll check it out.
Re: Pay And Learn Programming by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2019
crownedrookie:

Dude you're the last person I want mentioning me. Take note
Ah wetin I do man.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Data Science Training Centre In Kenya Or Other African Countries? / 10 Programming Languages And Their Creator / Please What Is The Difference Between Web Development And Web App Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.