Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,454 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show (1882 Views)

Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by Olusharp(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigerian female artiste cum Billionaire crooner, Teni, is one Nigerian artiste with crazy stunts.

This time around Teni took to Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos State on Wednesday to invite fans to attend her show set to take place on the 15th of December.

Teni is seen in the video with a megaphone and dressed as Santa Clause while she move along the road speaking to fans in vehicles.

She also took time to share some snacks during the Third Mainland Bridge performance.

click here to watch video https://twitter.com/9jare/status/1202278321364590594?s=20

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/04/hot-teni-goes-to-third-mainland-bridge-to-advertise-her-show-video/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by Climax07(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
this is amazing but how does this reduce price I'd condoms
Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by Tholly12(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by Onyi22(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trying so hard to stay relevant, she don dy fade
Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by falcon01: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Onyi22:
why hate so hard you and I know she has good voice and is singing hits and I ain't even a Fan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by GreetMe(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
falcon01:
why hate so hard you and I know she has good voice and is singing hits and I ain't even a Fan

Guy, NL is the headquarters of hypocrites and haters! If you block one, another will pop out!

So don't even bother undecided NL life is for likes and shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by Lynx001: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Onyi22:
is lyk ur phone doesnt download music so u dönt know the top artistes now. U rely on that guy that sells cd on ur street to play music b4 u hear. And unforunately he is still Playing wizkid ojuelegba. I hope he plays teni söng so that u can b current.
Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by iTearHerToto: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Onyi22:
[img]https:///view/russell-westbrook-whosmanisthis-whos-man-gif-9866386.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Re: Hot! Teni Goes To Third Mainland Bridge To Promote Her Show by femi4: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2019
Onyi22:
stay relevant? Your comment reeks ignorance... She's one of the most sort after in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wife of lat Alaafin of Oyo, Queen Dami allegedly in a relationship with Portable / NSCDC Boss Interview: Lawyer Accuses Channels TV Of Unprofessionalism / 2face& Annie's Magnificent Wedding Cake +7 Funny Pics 4rm 2face Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.