Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability (12804 Views)

Benue: No Peace Since Alia Became Gov, We'll Ensure He Returns Home - Titus Zam / Kogi Guber: We'll Ensure Overwhelming Victory For Apc's Ododo In November - Gov. / We'll Ensure Free And Fair Elections In 2023 - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by BigBizzy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

people like you always think you are making a great point with this post. can you please tell me what is considered a 'stable' country, and give an example of it in the world. also, don't fail to show us that your 'definition' is fair.

also, of all the countries around the world helping others, please mention one that is ''stable'' in the definition you are yet to provide.

what rubbish question.... see this apc e-rat oh....is this country stable to you?

yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
YoungLionken:

Where were you when your country was rated the poorest??

the average american is poorer than the average arab in the gulf. he is also poorer than the average japanese, korean etc , yet he provides security and stability to them. the same goes for all the EU countries.

the average chinese is poorer than the average person from the developed world, yet they provide scholarship to citizens from those countries. they also lend billions of dollars to governments of those countries. even the US owes them alot of money.

so whats your point again?

i knew you will bring up all these points that's why i asked you to define stability and show that your definition is fair.
i was a bit reluctant to explain all these things to you because i know you will still bring up some points that are not very strong.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
BigBizzy:

what rubbish question.... see this apc e-rat oh....is this country stable to you?

yeye dey smell

i am not for the apc
i don't know if the country is stable or not, that's why i said you should
1. define a stable country
2. show that your definition is fair
3. give an example of a country that meets the 1 and 2 above and
4. show that they are not lending a helping hand and keeping other people safe.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
YoungLionken:

Where were you when your country was rated the poorest??

the average american is poorer than the average EU citizen it protects
he is also poorer than the average gulf arab, whose country and government he protects and maintains in power.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by BigBizzy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am not for the apc
i don't know if the country is stable or not, that's why i said you should
1. define a stable country
2. show that your definition is fair
3. give an example of a country that meets the 1 and 2 above and
4. show that they are not lending a helping hand and keeping other people safe.

then kindly receive sense>>>>period
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by Legendguru: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
You are no where near ensuring nigeria stability you are talking Liberia
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the average american is poorer than the average arab in the gulf. he is also poorer than the average japanese, korean etc , yet he provides security and stability to them. the same goes for all the EU countries.

the average chinese is poorer than the average person from the developed world, yet they provide scholarship to citizens from those countries. they also lend billions of dollars to governments of those countries. even the US owes them alot of money.

i knew you will bring up all these points that's why i asked you to define stability and show that your definition is fair.
i was a bit reluctant to explain all these things to you because i know you will still bring up some points that are not very strong.

No matter what, you cannot compare Dom Pérignon to kai-kai even though they both intoxicate. You just shot yourself in the foot by making mention of countries whose government have been able to provide basic social amenities for their citizens respectively,but can we say same of Nigerians and her government? Provision of social basic amenities is the fairest definition/features of a stable country.

I have a good mind of educating you properly on the same countries you made mention of,but I won't, because it's not my responsibility.

Nairaland has alot of Pseudointellectuals,and you're one of them.

I honestly don't know where you got your analysis from,but pictures below are based on each country (as a whole)and the other,per (citizen)capita.

Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
YoungLionken:

No matter what, you cannot compare Dom Pérignon to kai-kai even though they both intoxicate. You just shot yourself in the foot by making mention of countries whose government have been able to provide basic social amenities for their citizens respectively,but can we say same of Nigerians and her government? Provision of social basic amenities is the fairest definition/features of a stable country.

I have a good mind of educating you properly on the same countries you made mention of,but I won't, because it's not my responsibility.

Nairaland has alot of Pseudointellectuals,and you're one of them.

I honestly don't know where you got your analysis from,but pictures below is based on each country (as a whole)and the other,per (citizen)capital.

ok
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by tonididdy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Unghost:
what a bunch of illiterates commenting
Only you posted contrary to everyone's judgement of the state of the nation.

That bring said, majority couldn't be wrong about a fact, "Nigeria needs fixing"
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by Cyberfemtex(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

people like you always think you are making a great point with this post. can you please tell me what is considered a 'stable' country, and give an example of it in the world. also, don't fail to show us that your 'definition' is fair.

also, of all the countries around the world helping others, please mention one that is ''stable'' in the definition you are yet to provide.
Naija is still a developing country, Liberia is in the same shoe. Bubu isn't transparent. Just like a chick trying to back another chick
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 4:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Cyberfemtex:

Naija is still a developing country, Liberia is in the same shoe. Bubu isn't transparent. Just like a chick trying to back another chick

so is china, a developing country.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by ibnlawal(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
MiddleDimension:

Dude! Chill
Did you know what US stand to gain by providing security for the middle east? She gets to sell them weapons for billions of dollars, she have access to their unlimited oil money? Did you even know how much Trump has benefited from Mohammed Bin Salman and other middle east leaders? And mind you US provide security for their allies and its more of a mutual relationship, perhaps alittle of commensalism relationship, and that's favoring US.

And on China issue, most country in the world borrows from them. Its just simply business, you borrow and return with benefits. Always get your facts right, Chinese providing scholarship to American citizens is the dumbest thing I've heard today.
Mind you, world politics is a little complicated. The more you want to understand it, the more you confuse yourself. Technically, China and US ain't even allies and yet US owes them more than a trillion dollars which they will get back with benefits.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2019
ibnlawal:

Dude! Chill
Did you know what US stand to gain by providing security for the middle east? She gets to sell them weapons for billions of dollars, she have access to their unlimited oil money? Did you even know how much Trump has benefited from Mohammed Bin Salman and other middle east leaders? And mind you US provide security for their allies and its more of a mutual relationship, perhaps alittle of commensalism relationship, and that's favoring US.

And on China issue, most country in the world borrows from them. Its just simply business, you borrow and return with benefits. Always get your facts right, Chinese providing scholarship to American citizens is the dumbest thing I've heard today.
Mind you, world politics is a little complicated. The more you want to understand it, the more you confuse yourself. Technically, China and US ain't even allies and yet US owes them more than a trillion dollars which they will get back with benefits.

i know!
well, we make weapons now. with us having 95% of the indstrial base in west africa, Nigerian goods is found everywhere in ECOWAS. ecowas is a very big benefit to us. we benefit from it more than the other countries do.
improve your economy, and they will be an ope market for you. a stabke west africa, is good for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by ibnlawal(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i know!
well, we make weapons now. with us having 95% of the indstrial base in west africa, Nigerian goods is found everywhere in ECOWAS. ecowas is a very big benefit to us. we benefit from it more than the other countries do.
improve your economy, and they will be an ope market for you. a stabke west africa, is good for Nigeria.
Yeah! You have a point, thats one of the reason why he wasn't really harsh with South Africa during the recent hullabaloo. We stand to gain more from the alliance.
Buh with the way he governs and everything going on in Nigeria. You can't blame people for lashing him. After all, we all have our reasons and I bliv yours is more of mitigating the negatives why ours is more of agitating that same negatives.
Buh we all know, this man just doesn't fits in.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by MiddleDimension: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2019
ibnlawal:

Yeah! You have a point, thats one of the reason why he wasn't really harsh with South Africa during the recent hullabaloo. We stand to gain more from the alliance.
Buh with the way he governs and everything going on in Nigeria. You can't blame people for lashing him. After all, we all have our reasons and I bliv yours is more of mitigating the negatives why ours is more of agitating that same negatives.
Buh we all know, this man just doesn't fits in.

maybe that's the case for you. but i do not trust the other people commenting here.
they have an in-built cynicism.
and i am not a Buhari supporter myself. After Jonathan supported the current president in the ivory cost, glo got into the market there.
and you "Ibnlawal", that's a muslim name, right? i am surprised you don't support Buhari.
Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by ibnlawal(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:

maybe that's the case for you. but i do not trust the other people commenting here.
they have an in-built cynicism.
and i am not a Buhari supporter myself. After Jonathan supported the current president in the ivory cost, glo got into the market there.
and you "Ibnlawal", that's a muslim name, right? i am surprised you don't support Buhari.

I like you...you got facts, you are not like an average nairalander. All they do is spew profanities and encourage nonsense.

Yea! I'm a Muslim from Ilorin and I reside in Zaria. Its ain't about religion, its about what's right and wrong.
Bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability by sagaxity(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
A stable country which can provide more than 50% of basic social and economic amenities to its citizen is stable... Unless you are a hard line Buharist, there is no pushing further to explain anything to you...

USA, CHINA, CANADA, GHANA and some others you know about are stable in my definition of stable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / Why Do Yoruba Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? / An Open Letter to Federal Government by Great Ife Students' Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.