Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,430 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams (1190 Views)

It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Our dreams are achievable, but most of us are easily distracted by social media or peer pressure.

I want to use myself as an example to explain to you the power of focus.

You see, if you stay focused, you'll get where you want to be.

Find out 6 things you like and out of these 6, start teaching one of them on a forum or blog for free. Don't charge people money or ask them to pay yet.

What you are doing is to build a loyal fan base. I'll show you...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2019
I'll show you an example of 6 things I wrote down some years ago to teach people

1. iLegendDatingTipsForMen
2. iLegendPublish
3. iLegendMotivate
4. iLegendFitness
5. iLegendMakeMoneyOnline
6. iLegendMakeMoneyOffline

In each passing hour, I relentlessly work on the one I'm concentrated on.

My first accidental pick was iLegendDatingTipsForMen. I found myself on this forum and one thing led to another, I started teaching about relationship and giving men dating advice.

The abuse was much from those who didn't like what I was teaching, but since I was focused, I kept moving.

After turning all my posts to books, I stopped teaching about relationship and moved to iLegendPublish.

This led me into book publishing and started this eBook store called Clef Shop. The link is: https://shop.wetclef.com

I built the website, automated it and started making money with it. I'll show you how it works with screenshots for a better understanding.

I built the site, put all my books in, and linked it with a secure payment platform called VoguePay. When someone goes to the site, clicks on a book or books, pays with his credit card, I'll instantly get a text message via my mobile phone and an email.

If the message was successful, the person automatically gets an automated message with a link to download the book he bought with the password to open it.

Two days later, VoguePay will initiate the forwarding of the money to by GTB account — which takes 5 to 7 days to arrive into my account.

All these things happen without me interfering in the transaction — it's all automated.

See an example of VoguePay. Out of that 10k the buyer paid, the middle man company 400+ Naira and sent me 9.8k.

Typing...

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2019
After being successful with this publishing, I moved into bigger publishing — which is publishing on Amazon and all over the world.

After that, I moved into motivating people to venture into book publishing business. I can confidently say I have motivated hundreds, if not thousands of people to venture into this business, but sadly, not all of them take action.

It's unfortunate I can't take actions on their behalves, but at least, I try my best to let them know they won't regret if they keep pushing — Rome wasn't built in a day.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2019
My next was iLegendFitness. As you can see me in the picture below, I workout regularly and for years, so I'm in a position to keep my fans and everyone around fit by teaching them about fitness, how to lose weight, gain weight, etc.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2019
The list continues. Did you guys see how I have achieved or how I'm achieving all of them gradually? Yes, you have, and that is the power of focus. Nothing can stop you when you stay focused for 5 — 10 years in whatever you lay your hands to do.

I have been on Nairaland since May, 2016 and that is 4 years and a few months (I came here broke because of recession, but I'll be deactivating rich wealthy soon). I can confidently tell you I have achieved a lot just by being focused despite all the distractions.

What is distraction? It's when people or things try to sway you from your focus point to a pointless point.

People do this by being negative towards you, being abusive, or condescending. They'll say things like:

1. You're annoying — stop doing that nonsense
2. You're irritating — I wish I can kîll you
3. You don't know what's up — you're a Jew man
4. Forget that thing, go and make money, etc.

There are millions of ways the Devil comes in form of a human to discourage you by being negative towards you. When you're focused, you'll keep moving, but when you're not, you'll succumb.

The worst thing in life is succumbing to distraction. One funny thing about the Devil is: he hardly gives up until he makes at least 3 to 7 attempts with different formats (like Yahoo boys) to distract you from your focus point.

As I said earlier, these Devils are your fellow humans. Most of these humans don't even know there is a demon using them to distract or bring another person down.

All of us have in one way or the other become a Devil to someone even without knowing it. I'm no exception.

We say negative things while thinking we're having fun, but the subconscious mind of the receiver of the negative talk interprets it in a way it hurts the person's soul.

Only those who are focused are capable of pushing the negativity away and continue moving. The mind of a focused man is strong while that of an unfocused man is weak.

Life is ephemeral, so there is no need to dwell on negativity, but to stay disciplined and focused till the day you say, "Goodbye earth."

If you...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
If you can't stay focused, other people's depression or negative energy will influence you.

I get this negative vibe a lot online. Someone will create a post like: "iLegend is annoying and he should allow us rest with his rubbish posts. All his posts are rubbish and meaningless — I don't know why Séun has not banned this idîot called iLegend"

The Devil sent this person to dissuade me from my focus point, but it's unfortunate to them that I'm not the kind of person you can easily push away with rants or nagging. I just do more and more of what the person hates until he or she gives up.

In each passing day, we are growing older and wiser (though, not all of us grow wiser, but we sure grow older), so I know this person can't pester or abuse me for the rest of his life, but I or YOU can stay focused for the rest of our lives — if we want to.

So, all I want you to take away from this post is: stay focused for 5 — 10 years and you'll achieve a lot in whatever you put your mind in.

People will soon start their new year's resolutions, but most of them won't achieve them. Why?

Because everyone has a Devil monitoring them and all the Devil, in human form, does is to take people away from their focus point into doing meaningless things that will lead to regrets and frustration. At the end of the day, they blame others for their predicaments.

The man or woman who negatively abuse you or acts as your Devil also has another person who negatively abuse him or her.

This negative energy is linked like transfered aggression. Someone is giving you negative energy and you're giving it to someone else and that someone else is giving it to another person and the evil trend continues. To be...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
To be safe, dodge all of them and stay focused. Don't transfer another person's negativity on you to another person. If you can do this, you'll stay focused and achieve a lot.

For staying focused, I have set up an automated income with books. While I sleep, I make money.

The reason Jeff Bezos is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Bill Gate is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Larry Paige is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

Sadly, I'm not a billionaire like them, but trust me, I'm on the right path to being one. Why? Because I'm focused and I'm automated with multiple streams of income in mind.

Remember, I'm not special, but focused. If an ordinary person like me can stay focused, you too can.

If we all embrace the ideology in this post to be organized and focused, greatness will never depart from us.

The end.

4 Likes

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by olatunyemi(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2019
You have spoken well
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2019
olatunyemi:
You have spoken well
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Onlinebar: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
iLegendd:
To be safe, dodge all of them and stay focused. Don't transfer another person's negativity on you to another person. If you can do this, you'll stay focused and achieve a lot.

For staying focused, I have set up an automated income with books. While I sleep, I make money.

The reason Jeff Bezos is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Bill Gate is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Larry Paige is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

The reason Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire is because of automated income in multiple streams.

Sadly, I'm not a billionaire like them, but trust me, I'm on the right path to being one. Why? Because I'm focused and I'm automated with multiple streams of income in mind.

Remember, I'm not special, but focused. If an ordinary person like me can stay focused, you too can.

If we all embrace the ideology in this post to be organized and focused, greatness will never depart from us.

The end.
please boss, I need you to mentor me on the automated income with books

1 Like

Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Tony142: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2019
The boss himself grin
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
nice post
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by oxiide22(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Very encouraging
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Kaiser99: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
oxiide22:
Very encouraging
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Kaiser99: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Respect to you bro
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Onlinebar:
please boss, I need you to mentor me on the automated income with books
Re: HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kaiser99:
Respect to you bro

Check email

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Wahala O! / Can A Male Transgender Have A Period (Pictures) / Thread removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.