Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,916 members, 7,969,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Man Had Erection When Carrying His Bride On Wedding Day (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Had Erection When Carrying His Bride On Wedding Day (photos) (1665 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Had Erection When Carrying His Bride On Wedding Day (photos) by Tundezy6(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019
A Man had Erection when carrying his Bride on Wedding day, This picture has been making the rounds on social media with people laughing and rolling on the floor.

On his wedding day, he lifted up his bride as they posed for a picture amidst smiles.

But eagle-eyed social media users spotted something interrupting the picture. There was a bulge between his legs thereby giving people the indication that he could have suffered an embarrassing erection.

The identities of the couple remain unknown and no explanation has been given about the wedding picture.
See photos here

(1) (Reply)

Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way / Untold Truth About Mark Angel Comedy And Emmanuella / The naked truth about women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.