Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,086 members, 7,906,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works (1697 Views)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Realistic Portraits and artworks (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by FactBoyz: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
The world of art is unarguably for the highly creative. With the internet already loaded with real, creative stuff and art; it is no wonder that art has never lost it’s relevance over the years.

Ebube Onyenwe is a Nigerian artist whose creativity has made him to stand out among artists with his beautiful artworks. His official page on Instagram is loaded with his amazing art which you should see.

Art From Factboyz
https:///2019/12/meet-nigerian-artist-who-redefines-art-with-hyper-realistic-images.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by FactBoyz: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
More

Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by Ladylite: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Bro you are bloody good. Why not give us your Twitter and Instagram links.... A celeb like trump should see your works.
Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by Offpoint: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2019
FactBoyz:
More
Boss how do l learn this? I got love for art...

Nice work bro, they're breath taking.
Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by FactBoyz: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Factboyz

Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by PlaysNigeria: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow, these are marvelous!!! You indeed are talented, keep it up.
Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by Numero9: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Young man you are a FAT lier!!! All these arnt your works. I am a realistic portrait artist myself and these works you shared aren't yours. What do you intend to achieve from doing this?
Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by AdeQuate18: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bro these are remarkable ! I do realism but I've always wanted to be able to make hyperrealistic images like this for a long time and you'd be changing my life forever if you could give a quick rundown of how you make images like this.
What type and grade of pencil do you use to shade the skin ? And how do you blend it ? How do you shade those eyes ? Both the iris and the white part ?
Re: I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works by Osemudiamhen01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

I Have Problems With 3d / Logo Design Inspiration: Comment And Share Ur Own / Mind-blowing 2015 Election Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.