Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY (1614 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by helinues: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy meeeen! grin

Thank God you are here.. Oya deny it or i post the screenshots..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by helinues: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
WaleOlaibi:
[s][/s]
stop stalking Rekhina
she no go gree
na by force?
be a man for once

You should have advised her to dare me and I post the screenshots

Can you now return back to your cancelling jobs as so many comments are waiting for who to cancel them

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by helinues: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
WaleOlaibi:
[s][/s]
shatap
I'll continue to tell you the truth
you're not in the class of Rekhina
stop making mockery of yourself
humble yourself before her she might change her mind

Ok sir i have read

Happy now
Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
omenka:
The op is the most disgusting propagandist on the face of the earth. He assumes everyone is as foolish as the typical ipod supporter.

I went through the so called NGO's profile and all I saw was A USELESS ENTITY RUN BY A SINGLE MAN!! Most likely a shady entity out to con unsuspecting donor agencies of some money. Look at their publications. All from the same idiot as the *chairman of their BOARD*. A board that consists of ONLY HIMSELF!!

The fool is most likely another ipod jerk.

Just look at the screenshots below. This is the most idiotic defence I've ever seen. To add to the fact he was beating his hollow chest, praising the killers when the news hit the web. Now he's doing all he can to absolve the useless terrorist organization of their crime.

What a shame.

How come you are busy looking up the profile of INTERSOCIETY but care less if their report is accurate? What matter is not the quality of the groups website but if what they said is true. You left the message and went after the messenger because you cannot counter their narrative

The Nigerian Police told you that they went somewhere and were attacked by IPOB, two of their officers killed and their patrol car burnt. You accepted that as the gospel truth because you are biased.

Then these people have debunked what the police said by stating that the burnt out car with the two bodies of the alleged killed officers were found far from where the police went to make arrest

That alone nullified everything the police said.

Biased to the point of not caring about what is truth or lie

3 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Smoke55: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Meaning you weren't sure of what you were saying earlier because you wanted to feel cool that IPOB could square up to the police.
When I tried to convince you that it might not be IPOB what were you saying?
We all followed your advice, investigation or not, IPOB is responsible and must be dealt with.
ok Then Take A Glass Cup Of Chilled Water And Cool Your Temper! You Can As Well Come Down To The East And Deal With Ipob Yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Smoke55: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Ipob members are known liars .. The same op was bragging about the killing the day it happened, now he is changing his tunes

I dont know why concentration of people from a region are deluded

Too bad too poor
they Said You Are A Known Zon.B and now its obvious.

2 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Smoke55: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

How come you are busy looking up the profile of INTERSOCIETY but care less if their report is accurate? What matter is not the quality of the groups website but if what they said is true. You left the message and went after the messenger because you cannot counter their narrative

The Nigerian Police told you that they went somewhere and were attacked by IPOB, two of their officers killed and their patrol car burnt. You accepted that as the gospel truth because you are biased.

Then these people have debunked what the police said by stating that the burnt out car with the two bodies of the alleged killed officers were found far from where the police went to make arrest

bro stop stressing ur self to prove any thing for these people,their hearts are black toward us nothing will make them change their mind,let them blieve what ever they like

3 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by duncun: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Simplyleo: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
omenka:
The op is the most disgusting propagandist on the face of the earth. He assumes everyone is as foolish as the typical ipod supporter.

I went through the so called NGO's profile and all I saw was A USELESS ENTITY RUN BY A SINGLE MAN!! Most likely a shady entity out to con unsuspecting donor agencies of some money. Look at their publications. All from the same idiot as the *chairman of their BOARD*. A board that consists of ONLY HIMSELF!!

The fool is most likely another ipod jerk.

Just look at the screenshots below. This is the most idiotic defence I've ever seen. To add to the fact he was beating his hollow chest, praising the killers when the news hit the web. Now he's doing all he can to absolve the useless terrorist organization of their crime.

What a shame.
Lol @ A board that consists of ONLY HIMSELF!! grin grin
Bro, you get mouth sha. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by omenka(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Disgusting liar. Dont you get it? The internonsense society is FAKE. They didn't carry out any investigation. Their report is hopelessly false. It was written by an ipod hack. Probably YOURSELF.

The idiot has no credibility, sat in one sleazy cocoon and typed all that bullocks out of his shitty imaginations.

That is what I'm saying.

I keep asking you, why have you turned from chestbeating over the incident the very day the news broke, claiming more of such is coming the zoo police's way, to trying desperately to distance the terrorist organization from the incident? That makes you pathetically two faced.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by omenka(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol @ A board that consists of ONLY HIMSELF!! grin grin
Bro, you get mouth sha. grin grin
No be insult. I put up the screenshots there. You can go look up their profile yourself. Na scam! I'm suspecting the emeka guy is the op himself.

Such a shame. They think they're dealing with only fellow ipod fools here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Simplyleo: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
omenka:
No be insult. I put up the screenshots there. You can go look up their profile yourself. Na scam! I'm suspecting the emeka guy is the op himself.

Such a shame. They think they're dealing with only fellow ipod fools here.
Exactly.

The ipob fools keep coming up with self contradictory statements that makes one wonder how on earth they were able to convince some brain dead animals into joining the most foolish organisation ever known to mankind. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Simplyleo: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lol. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
omenka:
Disgusting liar. Dont you get it? The internonsense society is FAKE. They didn't carry out any investigation. Their report is hopelessly false. It was written by an ipod hack. Probably YOURSELF.

The idiot has no credibility, sat in one sleazy cocoon and typed all that bullocks out of his shitty imaginations.

That is what I'm saying.

I keep asking you, why have you turned from chestbeating over the incident the very day the news broke, claiming more of such is coming the zoo police's way, to trying desperately to distance the terrorist organization from the incident? That makes you pathetically two faced.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Is it the Nigerian Police that has credibility? The same Nigerian Police who said some time last year that IPOB killed a police man and dumped his body in a gutter only for pictures of the same Police man to emerge as he was walking away from the gutter with his two feet. You opened INTERSOCIETY website, you saw the previous reports on other matters they they had made before this one, so how are they fake?

But let us assume that INTERSOCIETY is fake, certain facts remain.

Oraifite community just banned some masquerades over the violence that happend. Why would that community be banning masquerades if the violence was caused by IPOB? Yet, the banning of the masquerades tallied with INTERSOCIETY's report that the violence was started by Masquerade factions fighting each other

You saw the picture of the burnt patrol car in the middle of a major road. Yet the police told you that IPOB burnt the same patrol car at the Lawyers home. How does a burnt car suddenly leave the Lawyers home to appear in the middle of a major road? Yet that tallies with INTERSOCIETY's account that the car was set on fire far away from the Lawyers home

You saw two bodies burnt with the patrol car. Now how does one explain that IPOB killed two Policemen at the Lawyers compound but the bodies ended up burnt in the back of the patrol car? Yet it tallies with what they said they said that the Police left with the bodies of two of the people they killed at the Lawyers home.

Even if you are biased, it is pure foolishness to see glaring facts and dismiss them.

3 Likes

Re: The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY by Dedetwo(m): 1:53am On Dec 06, 2019
I cannot cease to pray for the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. If I could muster a power to destroy, Nigeria will never last for a day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Metuh Permission To Urinate After Found Guilty Of Count One / List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. / 1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.