Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,578 members, 7,972,156 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love With Grilled Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love With Grilled Fish (502 Views)

See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love With Grilled Fish by Smilingkemi(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Have you ever seen a grilled fish so long? Lol, that was what happened to me.
It was so big and long. My heart skipped at first sight (you know when you see food and feel you can’t finish it?) In that instance, that was exactly what happened to me. I loved how fresh it was although I couldn't finish it. (I had my friend finish it for me).

Read more; https://smilingkemi.com/discover-a-place-where-people-fall-in-love/

Re: Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love With Grilled Fish by dawnomike(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Kindly drop the description of the place... thanks!
Re: Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love With Grilled Fish by Smilingkemi(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hello Dawnomike. Kindly follow this link to read; https://smilingkemi.com/discover-a-place-where-people-fall-in-love/ thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Big Burger; Big Flavor! / Mango Juice Pulp Production Line | Mango Pulp Juicer Machine / Have You Eaten Jack Fruit Before? It Tastes Like Vanilla Flavoured Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.