Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote (1574 Views)

Poll: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?

Yes: 47% (9 votes)
No: 26% (5 votes)
Maybe: 26% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by iice(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2010
@Topic yes but not someone who is invested in another relationship.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Men are never good liars anyway. Any woman who knows her salt will see his lying tongues the moment he makes the first statement and just sip her drink while singing 'to the left-to the left' to him.

tkb417, If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it
at what point will i put a ring on it?
Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by bodrin(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
u can never know a man dat will marry u until he marries u. what of men that tells u heaven and earth and yet na story. dating is a gamble, a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by AloyEmeka8: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

at what point will i put a ring on it?

2nd, 3rd date, then you marry her and after that comes the almighty sexxxxx and other fringe benefits God gives to men who find themselves a wife.  wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by bolafex(f): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Dating a man, married or not for material security ,is not the same as dating a man who will not marry one;Much as i dont subscribe to 'bed hopping' for survival,i think one can date anyone, so long as they 'connect'.A man would not come up to you proposing marriage-there should be a build up to that.Even at that,is it every relationship that must end in marriage?
Re: Ladies: Will You Date A Man That Will Never Marry You?: Vote by googles: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
Yes !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. / Crazy Stuboorn Love / Fwb Vs Gf??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.