Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here (32906 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by purpleprincess: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
daannyy:

Watch 120 days of Sodom (SALO) and you will calm down..
Okay. i will watch this and get back to you.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by noob03saibot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
goldony:

?I didn't get you bro.
thought you gave away part of the story when typed. That was why I said, easy with the spoilers. As in small small with how you are describing it. So as not to ruin it for people who are yet to see it
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by noob03saibot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fajemz001:

I've seen flight though and I think it's a good one
yeah! It is. But it came off kinda low budget. The cast and their overdramatic acting. Other than that, it was a good flick.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by noob03saibot(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Juliearth:

Its already in my download list, would watch it in the morning. Its sort of a principle for me not to watch horror movies at night.
lol! You are missing, watching horror movies at night is the best time. When everywhere is quite, and all what you hear is "dead silence"
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Laurene: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ishilove:
Insidious 1 & 2 Hereditary (really fvucked up movie) Annabelle (messed me up badly) IT Occulus
how can you mention annabelle without the conjuring

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Tokziby: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
bluefilm:

Guy you sef, you know say you don old o be dat?! tongue tongue tongue

U wey ur Monika be bluefilm nko No be wetin we dey call am for that time be that Funny thing be say, I used to think say blue film na, film wey u go watch and the screen go blue cheesy then our big bros they call am "mojo' to code am for us. No be children of nowadays wey be say everything dey their palms sad
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by bluefilm: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tokziby:

[b]U wey ur Monika be bluefilm nk[/b]o No be wetin we dey call am for that time be that Funny thing be say, I used to think say blue film na, film wey u go watch and the screen go blue cheesy then our big bros they call am "mojo' to code am for us. No be children of nowadays wey be say everything dey their palms sad

Choi.

You don catch me finally. grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by iamapplord(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
My list..
Mara
IT(1&2)
The Nun
Us
Take me to Hell
The Quiet Place(not that horrific but try it)
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Peacefulgold(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Final destination.....
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by joshuaidibia(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Greenback:

You right, insidious 1 2 were ok.. haven't seen IT 1 and 2 and the other. They are my next collection oh horror movies now

You won't be disappointed... IT is both funny and scary.. "you'll float too"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2019
purpleprincess:
Annabelle creation might be scary to you but trust me, I am a different type of crazy. Can you watch horror movies in 3D? I do and I don't even flinch throughout the movie! Hereditary was boring! Scary? Lol. I was yawning throughout the movie. And it was not the headless mum and grandmum that called him Paimon. Headless people don't talk undecided. It was Queen Leigh aka Ellen that called him Paimon(the demon's name). Maybe you were too scared to actually watch the movie. You probably hid under your blanket when that scene was showing. tongue
Very funny of you,,,,all of them in the room did hail him paimin,,but headless people could prostrate Abi? My dear,stop "bragging" to impress,,,I even saw that movie Close to midnight,U know mnet movies show horrors quite late.,..U think U can match me in watching horror? U funny dear,,,I even read books, so many thanks things I can't say here.I simply told U want about"Sinister" and U can't say anything about it.....I even know so many songs,chants U dont joke wit apart from Enya, who lives alone in her Ayesha castle.....stop bragging fellow sis
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2019
noob03saibot:
thought you gave away part of the story when typed. That was why I said, easy with the spoilers. As in small small with how you are describing it. So as not to ruin it for people who are yet to see it
Lol!!! Sorry bro, well, I was trying to be lucid with my points. Well,,, nobody wld miss d fun of watching it despite my hints...cheers...
I forgot "the bye bye man" and his dog...nice flick

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by iamfromlagos(f): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Children of the Corn.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2019
purpleprincess:
Duh, Insidious did not scare me one bit. I am still searching for a horror movie that can scare me.
I watched THE NUN in 3D and i did not flinch throughout the movie.
Watch the Curse of La Llorona, Mama, The shining(1980s movie), warlock(1980s) and The silence of the lambs.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by iamfromlagos(f): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2019
cosmos1440:
No horror movie beats
The Exorcist 1 & 2 and
The Omen 1 & 2

"Drag me to hell" is crap, I am surprised to see folks mentioning it here .
Very stupid movie, was surprised too seeing it here.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2019
noob03saibot:
lol! You are missing, watching horror movies at night is the best time. When everywhere is quite, and all what you hear is "dead silence"

Nooo! I can't deal. Watching horror movies in the morning for me is a delibrate move: before nightfall, the effects would have worn out.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2019
goldony:

I completely know gory movies, whiich is regarded as horror.my point is ,which horror (mystical,exorcisms, demonology), has scared me,none. Your movie list included gore,which isn't my thingy.i even read horror novels, gone thru dangerous books"sorcerer s necromancy"by abiel.d.,so, chill . The real horror movies had demons in them,which exist wit same names eg crucifixion's agares, the nun s valak, hereditary s P*imon

Funny enough, all the movies you mentioned ( hereditary et al) didn't scare me,so its safe to say that we both are a classical example of different strokes for different folks.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Funny enough, all the movies you mentioned ( hereditary et al) didn't scare me,so its safe to say that we both are a classical example of different strokes for different folks.
Looooooool! at least,U admitted
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
goldony:

Looooooool! at least,U admitted

Smiles! That wasn't an admittance, honey. The thread is for horror movies that we have seen, not necessarily linked with specifics on how gory they were. I find movies on exorcism really scary because I believe one could get possessed from watching them ( too cliché, right?) Movies about sleep demons freak me out too because of obvious reasons. Others are just low-scale adrenaline poppers.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Cossybob(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari embarassed tongue
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by noob03saibot(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Nooo! I can't deal. Watching horror movies in the morning for me is a delibrate move: before nightfall, the effects would have worn out.
lol! Don't kill me with laughter. Have it your way. The bottom line is, you viewed it. And that's the essence of downloading it.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by noob03saibot(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2019
goldony:

Lol!!! Sorry bro, well, I was trying to be lucid with my points. Well,,, nobody wld miss d fun of watching it despite my hints...cheers...
I forgot "the bye bye man" and his dog...nice flick
it's all good. No worries. Haven't seen the bye bye man yet. Not to worry I will download it and look it up. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by purpleprincess: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Watch the Curse of La Llorona, Mama, The shining(1980s movie), warlock(1980s) and The silence of the lambs.
I have watched all these movies. Do you really see the Curse of la Llorona as scary? With that stupid face painting? LMAO.

The silence of the lambs is a movie i really like though. I have also read the book.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by purpleprincess: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
goldony:

Very funny of you,,,,all of them in the room did hail him paimin,,but headless people could prostrate Abi? My dear,stop "bragging" to impress,,,I even saw that movie Close to midnight,U know mnet movies show horrors quite late.,..U think U can match me in watching horror? U funny dear,,,I even read books, so many thanks things I can't say here.I simply told U want about"Sinister" and U can't say anything about it.....I even know so many songs,chants U dont joke wit apart from Enya, who lives alone in her Ayesha castle.....stop bragging fellow sis
Bragging to impress? lol. Who would i be trying to impress? you? Do i know you? Not everyone is spongebob "scare" pants like you. Most of what you typed is trash and unrelated to this thread.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
noob03saibot:
lol! Don't kill me with laughter. Have it your way. The bottom line is, you viewed it. And that's the essence of downloading it.

Exactly bro!
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please where can I download these movies
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by purpleprincess: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
daannyy:

Watch 120 days of Sodom (SALO) and you will calm down..
I watched it last night and the movie is just gory and full of senseless and horrifying bloodshed. I prefer paranormal horror. Nothing scary here. This movie will only scare a toddler. There is nothing scary about senseless killings and disfiguring.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by jimmynauty: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
LAKE OF FIRE << HELL AND DEATH + EX CONTROLLER OF DEATH
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by armyofone(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
A huge horror movie fan here kiss

Human centipede was a very disgusting movie!
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by armyofone(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
There was this old horror movie i watched but can't remember the name or when it was released.
It was about a flying butterfly- like bug that attached to victims skin, killed them by sucking their blood - any idea of the name ?

mrdino:
1. Mama
2. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
3. IT
4. Wrong Turn
5. The Hills have Eyes
6. The Evil Dead
7. Silent Hills
8. Hell Raiser
9. Child's Play
10. The Human Centipede
11. Saw
12. Lights out
13. Dawn of the Dead
14. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
15. The Hatchet
16. The Ring
17. The Descent
18. Dracula (2017)
19. Nightmare on Helm Street
20. Halloween (especially part 1)
21. Jeepers Creepers
23. Candy man
24. Sleepy Hollow
25. Drag Me to Hell
26. Knuckle bones
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by daannyy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
purpleprincess:
I watched it last night and the movie is just gory and full of senseless and horrifying bloodshed. I prefer paranormal horror. Nothing scary here. This movie will only scare a toddler. There is nothing scary about senseless killings and disfiguring.
Its disgusting especially the shit part..Not everyone can watch it tho..You must have watched A serbian film..Thats another crazy movie
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by ksmart027(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Season of the witch, worldwar z

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) / BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.