Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match (84013 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Roozzaay(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
oforjide:
AJ is a british not yoruba. well shaaa all I know is whether AJ win or lose, cuppy will suck his prick oboy money is good, this cheap girl travelled to saudi just becos of brick after all what Asa and Anichebe did for her

Peele, set awon origin tracer, after AJ himself claimed to be Naija

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Camoready: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by victorian(f): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
7pages:
this life

even a wealthy man pikin dey hustle for big fish. it's good she's handling Yoruba this time

Didn't I mention one time, that the rich are the number one gold diggers of all times. They have wealth but they still want more by dating or marrying someone richer than themselves.

It's not a bad thing, because even me sef, wouldn't mind dating then marrying a very rich guy . It's just life as we see it.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Prompto: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is that how your supporters have been contributing to your failed life ?!

explosiveskull:
This lady haven't realized she is contributing to this young man's defeat and this young man still thinks he is in control of his destiny with that young lady around.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Temptee101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Renforce:
Like davido this one has carved a niche for herself devoid of Daddy's help..... In terms of popularity tho

Devoid of which daddy's help? Without her father's money, who is Dj Cuppy? Her dad made her popular

And what does she do for a living?

She's a nobody without her daddy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by ADRIAN88(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

Key word; struggle!! Not grumble!!, so that you can bubble with Rich folks who choose to bubble with you at their expense.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Joshuazedd(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
nairalanders are really toxic. Their level of hate and envy is on another level

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Kokaine(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
crackhouse:
Joshua should just avoid this girl now if he wants to win. Maybe they can knack after the match.
Loool. Ruiz will pocket him
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by ttmacoy: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm seriously confused

BlackfireX:
As a Nigerian I support Ruiz to defeat that over hyped American boxer....

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Xerox01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:

He's British
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Czartega(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I really dont give a f*ck

Ehen... But you are not a virgin. Did you fvk yourself since you did not give it to anybody shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
explosiveskull:
This lady haven't realized she is contributing to this young man's defeat and this young man still thinks he is in control of his destiny with that young lady around.

It’s drake I don’t want to see anywhere around Saudi Arabia. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by koolaid87: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:

Joshua is the American boxer?

It's not a must to comment son

Obviously, you're a casual

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by DebrahDivah(f): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
If AJ doesn't win this match, Uhmmm.... okay! let's be optimistic sha.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by bimbodotun(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
He is british boxer
BlackfireX:

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Insectkiller: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is d fight to be fought today shocked

I'm d undefeated heavy weight Champion!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
what of Buhari, is he not coming..
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by greattybee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
U know wen everything will go sour...
Its wen AJ don't win
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Butoneday2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
thablogger:
The Nigerian DJ who is suspected to be in a relationship with the boxer, Anthony Joshua has travelled to Saudi Arabia to support him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHtGuXYJgNg

This cuppy must be in love i swear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nature8(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

Such is life bro

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nature8(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by akinsmyk(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:

British bro

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Worldbest281:
I wish them well
dey are not dating biko
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by todugo(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Look at how well they are dressed because of Saudi Arabia.if its in
Nigeria they will go half naked cheesy grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by todugo(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Look at how well they are dressed if its in Nigeria they would want to show there assets grin grin grin grin Saudi Arabia's government are not smiling
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by oladipojesse(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2019
crackhouse:
Joshua should just avoid this girl now if he wants to win. Maybe they can knack after the match.

He needs her more than after for emotional stability, knowing someone you love is cheering you supplies great strength.
More so, their display of affection can get at his opponent...it's all part of the victory plan.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by todugo(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2019
wink
AuwalYusuf812:
what of Buhari, is he not coming..
grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

He's British undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Wallace2107: 1:45am On Dec 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

ignoratus, @AJ is British..olodo.u must talk and disgrace ur self right?
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by omeddy: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Dj Cuppy please support Bash Ali of Nigeria. The grandfather of boxing.. Bash Ali you are very great... ���������

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.