Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections (8486 Views)

888 Area Code - Elevate Your Connections With Infinite Positivity / Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
this thread is simply for who have connection and who provide services .
like if you work in a firm and you can source a contract there maybe someone here to do the job and agreement and commission will sorted out between both of you.

AS FOR ME , AM CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO IS INTO PRINTING IN CASE YOU WANNA PRINT CALENDAR , JOTTERS, SOUVENIRS, CHURCH PROGRAMS E.T.C
I AM ALSO CONNECTED TO QUARRY WHERE THEY SUPPLY GRANITE AND ASPHALT (LAGOS , OGUN ONLY)
I CAN ALSO SOURCE FOR ITEM TO SUPPLY FOR YOUR FIRM IF YOU WORK IN OIL AND GAS AND HOSPITALS

PLS THIS IS NOT FOR SCAMMERS
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok na
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by AMI3(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
manlawal:
am also into social media marketing
can we talk 08151933120 whqtsap me
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
AMI3:
can we talk 08151933120 whqtsap me
number not on whatsapp
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by completey(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
IF YOU ARE NOT INTO PERFUME OIL BUSINESS YOU ARE ON A LONG THING

OIL BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BUSINESS FORGET ABOUT THE TYPE OF OIL.

if you are interested in Dubai perfume oil.
Whatsapp me at the number on my signature.

Note we are buying directly from dubai
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by gnykelly(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2020
bamidex28282:
If you have tipper of 30ton size capacity, I can be paying you 1.5M monthly.
If you refer us to some one with this tipper, we will be paying you minimum of N5000 per day.
WhatsApp: 09091697034

can you teach me how to drive tipper then I work for you
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
M CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO IS INTO PRINTING IN CASE YOU WANNA PRINT CALENDAR , JOTTERS, SOUVENIRS, CHURCH PROGRAMS E.T.C
I AM ALSO CONNECTED TO QUARRY WHERE THEY SUPPLY GRANITE AND ASPHALT (LAGOS , OGUN ONLY)
I CAN ALSO SOURCE FOR ITEM TO SUPPLY FOR YOUR FIRM IF YOU WORK IN OIL AND GAS AND HOSPITALS
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Am also into properties
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
manlawal:
M CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO IS INTO PRINTING IN CASE YOU WANNA PRINT CALENDAR , JOTTERS, SOUVENIRS, CHURCH PROGRAMS E.T.C
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Felilad: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am into real estate. I currently work with some legit Real estate Companies having properties (land and house) in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Ogun, Enugu, Imo, and some states across the country.
You can earn in millions monthly based on your commitment by working as a consultant for these Companies.
Free training and seminars are usually organized by the Companies.
You also have access to their properties through periodic site inspection.

For further enquiries

Call/whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
i can help you pre-order anything from china

MANLAWAL IS BACK
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Dannyguru: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
At Jicprints we are responsible for ensuring impeccable services to our esteemed clients by creating amazing graphic designs & printing -
Business Stationery: 

Brochure
Carrier bags
Fliers
Flex Banners
Magazines
ID cards
Business cards
Envelopes
Note pads
Letterhead
Logo designs
And lots more...
We do nation-wide delivery.

Jicprints - service with optimal value and promptness assured.

For Enquiries:
WhatsApp - 09029882676
Email - Jicprints.co@gmail.com
IG - @Jicprints
Facebook - Jicprints

Print at a discounted price, for freelance printers who bring jobs to us.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by devbits: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Ourkitchenpalm: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Kindly call on us for anything Red/Palm Oil.

We sell pure and Undiluted palm oil with NAFDAC Approval @ an affordable price.

We're in Kano state, Nigeria.

we can also supply you beans, etc

call/SMS/WhatsApp: +2347064748348
Email: godwinderichman@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
manlawal:
like if you work in a firm and you can source a contract there maybe someone here to do the job and agreement and commission will sorted out between both of you.

AS FOR ME , AM CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO IS INTO PRINTING IN CASE YOU WANNA PRINT CALENDAR , JOTTERS, SOUVENIRS, CHURCH PROGRAMS E.T.C

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Samyfemi(m): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Am interested pls will like you to send an email danieljoshua3334@gmail.com thanks

Felilad:
I am into real estate. I currently work with some legit Real estate Companies having properties (land and house) in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Ogun, Enugu, Imo, and some states across the country.
You can earn in millions monthly based on your commitment by working as a consultant for these Companies.
Free training and seminars are usually organized by the Companies.
You also have access to their properties through periodic site inspection.

For further enquiries

Call/whatsapp

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Samyfemi(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2020
I and my team of writers bringing 7 years of experience has discovered a brand new way to craft captivating sales letter and offer up to date and we'll researched contents on your websites.
Offers stand for a short time as we will be entering major writing projects that will keep us out of reach. Cheers...

Contact me in Whatsapp via 09021425089
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by pyramid19: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
what's your price for Poland. What's gonna be my percentage if I refer someone to you?

sorry I lost my phone.....this is my number 08054538435 DM let's talk
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
manlawal:
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by oluwamykel(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
For exclusive and budget friendly house painting services, wallpapers and 3D panels installation

Contact

Coloursnbrush Nigeria Ltd

Tel: 08054283608 or 07037660906

www.coloursnbrush.com.ng

We will give you commission and best designs
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by yolkman20: 12:00am On May 07, 2020
PrimeEdge design and constructions is a design, branding and construction company based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We offer top notch and quality services on the following...

* Filling station renovation, design and construction (our best gig)
* Building maintenance, designs and construction.
* Project management
* Branding
* Fabrication and installation of building components

We can be reached on primeedgeprojects@gmail.com
+2349054057859
Instagram: PrimeEdgeconstructions
Twitter: PrimeEdgeconstructions
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by vican6(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
pyramid19:
I'm into visa processing and procurement (Canada and Poland)
How much do u charge for Canadian Visa secondly do u collect money after the Visa is out?
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by venoks: 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
For Supply, Installation and maintenance of:
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Burglar alarm
Time attendance
Access Control
Automatic gates and traffic barriers(Bollards, Barriers, spikes etc)
Electric Fence

Watsapp +2348054595242
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by venoks: 7:39pm On May 09, 2020
AVENUGO GLOBAL RESOURCES
For Supply, Installation and maintenance of:
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Burglar alarm
Time attendance
Access Control
Automatic gates and traffic barriers(Bollards, Barriers, spikes etc)
Electric Fence

Watsapp +2348054595242
Email : chrismanaka2016@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by DORS(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
i'm a civil engineer, i do structural design for building structures, i also work with a Real estate firm that have properties in suleja, Abuja and Lagos state.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by pyramid19: 9:39pm On May 16, 2020
vican6:
How much do u charge for Canadian Visa secondly do u collect money after the Visa is out?

Dm me 08054538435
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2020
manlawal:

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by ralfnino: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Properties n abuja for sale at idu .. being client and get ur commission.. mail me at ralphin99@gmail.com for enquiries..
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
pyramid19:

Dm me 08054538435
student visa nko
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Jedalord: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
I am interested
chukasho3@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz, Elumelu, Umurhohwo Among Top 100 Influential People Of 2023 / NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN / What Can I Do With 700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.