Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,424 members, 7,932,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line (52613 Views)

Aba Market Traders Pirate Zlatan Ibile’s Clothing Line Days After Launch / Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / I Need Labels For My Clothing line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by lexy2014: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2019
What exactly is d lady in d first pix advertising or modelling? Am not too sure what exactly she is trying to achieve
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by D1zion: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Nice one. But that first girl just be like female Goliath.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by pacespot(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2019
One thing I love most about Yankees is that, their face often looks stress free. This is to tell you that the way we live our life in naija is too stressful. Even a rich person in Nigeria will look stressful compared to average Yankees. I don't need much information to tell if someone is from Nigeria or USA looking their face on social media.
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by MetaPhysical: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Beremx:
Must the lady in the first picture open legs like that to pose for pictures?

Na wa!!

Beremx, you don come again. She didn't open legs jare. She modeled them. grin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by MetaPhysical: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2019
I love the designs, more blessings to you! Do jeans and put them as brand on pocket flaps!
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2019
fnep2smooth:

Hmmmm good to know
yes it feel good
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by abbiboy: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Sun is too hot this days in lagos,we dont ave spring california weather in lagos,i cant come an be sweating under sweat shirt...
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by fnep2smooth(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Jesse25:
yes it feel good
Which of my site cos I have numerous sites
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by sadiqcholel: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by yusluvad(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Fabulous innovation.
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Mightyhaiz: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2019
Is that a cucumber in the first pic?
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by poweredcom(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
The girl on the second pic is so buttiful

Whats her moniker I want tell her something

That is jayelove na on IG her ass is d biggest in d world

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by vicben27(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2019
that girl in the first pics go sabi receive prick well well Oohgrin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Saintmary(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Congrats
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
fnep2smooth:

Which of my site cos I have numerous sites
I did not say i have hack your website i said i can penetrate any website i so wishes
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Lonelypacifist6: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beremx:
Must the lady in the first picture open legs like that to pose for pictures?

Na wa!!
Is it your open let us feed our eyes abeg.
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nasty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.