Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project (560 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by KOKSNATION: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
A student of the Bayero University in Kano has fulfilled her promise of acknowledging Messi and her fellow Barça fans in her final year school project.

The user posted the picture sample on her twitter account to show her promised was fulfilled, a pledge she made before the Argentine went for the award ceremony in Paris.

"If I don't acknowledge Messi in my project, call me a madridiot"..�

Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by emeijeh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wetin she gain ?
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by beresponsible(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nothing bad to have a hero especially an incredible one like Messi
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by kinzation(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
9ice....

I've got a domain for sale.. if interested please quote me or Whatsapp 0-8-1-2-8-8-5-9-3-5-6
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by Healthyway15: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow... She also recognizes the G.O.A.T.
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by Tohsynetita1: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2019
I see this as an irrelevance, acknowledging has gone wrong. Is the research related to football? This acknowledgment, that people are acknowledging artistes, footballers, is just to gain attention.
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by darfay: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2019
How is this news bikonu
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by InansBobo(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2019
I thought where ever 'I' is used in a sentence singly, it should be capitalized 'I' and not 'i'
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by sunkieisland(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
It is obvious she didn't write the project herself, neither did she read it before the final edit.

I laugh in NLand grin grin grin
Re: Student Acknowledges Messi In Her Final Year Project by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
What is the essence of school these days??

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Arabic Language / Meet Unizik Best Graduating Student / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.