Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Have An Online Business? ]you Need These . ��� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have An Online Business? ]you Need These . ��� (156 Views)

I Need These Books. Contact Me Me If You Have Them / A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria / Planning To Study In The UK? You Will Need These Important Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have An Online Business? ]you Need These . ��� by Osisam(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2019
HAVE AN ONLINE BUSINESS?

You need these apps. ���
I will be sharing few apps you need if you run an online business or you are active online.

� Google files: since you will be needing more spaces on your phone as often as possible, this app helps you manage space by fishing out unwanted things you don’t know you have.

� iMarkup or skitch: helps you mark pictures in order to show the part of the picture you are emphasing on.

� du screen recorder or master screen recorder: this helps you to create instructional videos for your classes.

�WPS: you can type, edit your works here. You can convert to PDF file too. You can create slides and Excel sheet with it. Perfect for your business

� kinemaster: this is for video editing.

�hootsuite: this helps you manage your social media posts and other activities efficiently. You can also, schedule your posts with it.

� stay focused: just like its name, it enhances your focus and helps keep distraction away by blocking apps and access to apps for a given time.

Continue reading ���https://www.osisam.com/2019/10/03/have-an-online-business-you-need-these-apps-%f0%9f%91%87%f0%9f%91%87%f0%9f%91%87/

(1) (Reply)

Sport Gist / Best Fashion Designing Institutes In India / Get Trained Professionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.