Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday (4008 Views)

Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo) / Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $2 Million To Celebrate Him On His Birthday. / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by frankleesehi(m): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2019
A wife gifted her husband 38 pairs of shoes worth 1.1 million naira on his birthday.

It was a huge surprise to her husband when he saw it.

she took him to their bedroom and gave him the shocking surprise.

The bedroom bed and floor was filled with shoes like it was a mini shoe boutique.

The husband was amazed and short of words as he took pictures of the gift, he then kissed his wife and thanked her.

Watch the romantic video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/wife-gifts-husband-38-pairs-of-shoes-worth-n1-1-million-on-his-birthday.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by frankleesehi(m): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by zed7: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2019
This is what we call killing him with love. That's an average of 28k per shoe. These are decent shoes.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by akunjohn(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2019
She want her husband to start shoe business ni grin cos me no understand o!

If na like 5 to 6 pairs... it's okay, but 38 pairs shocked !

Madam dey take style tell am to go hustle so far people no go dey talk say na d woman be d breadwinner of d house o..

Make una no yab me o,na wetin me think be day o.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Jimbadly: 2:31am On Dec 06, 2019
So each shoe is worth roughly 29k? Hmm, okay.

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by beresponsible(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2019
She no want make this one stay house again. Go try 1 new shoe each day per month

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by mumumugu(m): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2019
the number of shoes I am seeing there is more than my entire extended family ancestors and descendants shoe. this man loves shoes die

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by tpiar: 2:59am On Dec 06, 2019
I assume these bounties and largesse we see on social media are also distributed across every strata of Nigerian society?

It does seem like Nigerians are quite comfortable , or is it Nairalanders in Nigeria who are?
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by adewest1999(m): 3:28am On Dec 06, 2019
grin All I see is a woman starting a shoe business for her husband on his birthday

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by drips8(m): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2019
#1.1 million on shoes!!

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by lonelydora: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Wow, it's nice of her.

Seems the man had no shoes like Jonathan in his former life. cheesy
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by ValCon888: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2019
A woman is never selfless. It is not in her DNA. When they do incredible deeds from nowhere is the time to be extremely cautious and careful.

It is possible her side boyfriend runs a shoe business. So she buys shoes from boyfriend for husband and keeps both men happy.

Trusting a woman is like trusting a rattle snake to watch your back while you sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Osobi32(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Na still Bros money..... I don't believe a woman can spend her own money on a man like this... Never.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by VulgarLee(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Adorable

Bu bu but na still de man pay for those shoes sha
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by simplepee(f): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2019
ValCon888:
A woman is never selfless. It is not in her DNA. When they do incredible deeds from nowhere is the time to be extremely cautious and careful.

It is possible her side boyfriend runs a shoe business. So she buys shoes from boyfriend for husband and keeps both men happy.

Trusting a woman is like trusting a rattle snake to watch your back while you sleep.
You will be alright.pele

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by simplepee(f): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2019
The man must really love shoes.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Kendumazy(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2019
The guy is 38 hence the 38 shoes. The guy must have love wearing nice shoes hence she went for shoes. Nice one from her.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Kobicove(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2019
They must be very cheap shoes for her to be able to buy 38 airs for just 1.1 million undecided
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Instead of buying all those shoes for me with that money, Just purchase two Black suit for me for 500k each and i will appreciate, i am a lover of suits. Fork jeans and Gold chains, just give me an expensive suit and tie and you win my heart.
Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Lonelypacifist6: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2019
ValCon888:

Your eyes are opened.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Psimagestudio: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Woe
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by davillian(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nice men deserve gifts from their gf or wife...
Her birthday you take her out
Your own birthday she still wants you to take her out...
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Tarabye: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by nlPoster: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
The guy is 38 hence the 38 shoes .

Oh, ok.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by chigoizie7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman know say the husband is a lover of teckies.

Me, I love foot wears too, but I will go for wrist watches rather. It is an addiction.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by zexy2030(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/wife-gifts-husband-38-pairs-of-shoes-worth-n1-1-million-on-his-birthday.html

cc: lalasticlala
The man is 38, fairly used shoe business starting by the woman soon.
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
She gives me love love love love crazy love...
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by BlackfireX: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
One idiot bought me...12 ctns of condom.

shocked
Re: Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday by Homers123(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
ValCon888:

You are Toxic.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Pouring It In Our Food [PICTURE] / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.