Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) (4375 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Video:How MKO Personally Drove Abiola Babes For Hours In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by zibya: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Bro, God forbid bad thing.. I am not that cheap nor weak.. I was even surprised the lady could beg on my behalf cos I insulted her through out yesterday. Why not check my activities before reaching this conclusions?

Broda, I am disappointed with this your comments.. Really

Don't say such next time oo.. It is an insult..
I never meant that as an insult. I apologise but we were supposed to take the fight to this guy till we run him out of the forum. In fact you're supposed to be the one begging him add you to his so called list whenever he registers another handle. Take a look at how many monikers of his we retired just today alone. U beg let the guy feel the heat joor
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by zibya: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Bro, God forbid bad thing.. I am not that cheap nor weak.. I was even surprised the lady could beg on my behalf cos I insulted her through out yesterday. Why not check my activities before reaching this conclusions?

Broda, I am disappointed with this your comments.. Really

Don't say such next time oo.. It is an insult..
I never meant that as an insult. I apologise but we were supposed to take the fight to this guy till we run him out of the forum. In fact you're supposed to be the one begging him add you to his so called list whenever he registers another handle. Take a look at how many monikers of his we retired just today alone. I beg let the guy feel the heat joor
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by helinues: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
zibya:
I never meant that as an insult. I apologise but we were supposed to take the fight to this guy till we run him out of the forum. In fact you're supposed to be the one begging him add you to his so called list whenever he registers another handle. Take a look at how many monikers of his we retired just today alone. I beg let the guy feel the heat joor

Bro, I swear before I went to bed yesternight, I was confused on how to handle the situations when the canceller's said the lady begged on my behalf. I never asked her , infact I insulted her through out yesterday .

Her motives ( I dont know and don't really care to know.. At the same time, the canceller's might also had second thought cos I get him banned more than anybody on this forum.

So should I now attack him for taking me out his lists, or rubbish the efforts of the said lady even though I have anything to do with her.

I think I applied wisdom there
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by zibya: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Bro, I swear before I went to bed yesternight, I was confused on how to handle the situations when the canceller's said the lady begged on my behalf. I never asked her , infact I insulted her through out yesterday .

Her motives ( I dont know and don't really care to know.. At the same time, the canceller's might also had second thought cos I get him banned more than anybody on this forum.

So should I now attack him for taking me out his lists, or rubbish the efforts of the said lady even though I have anything to do with her.

I think I applied wisdom there
Let me predict for you how it's going to play out over the next few days. You have an ideology fundamentally opposed to his and so it's a matter of time before you post something that irritates him so much that he follows you once more. I'll be here to remind you about this conversation
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by helinues: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
zibya:
Let me predict for you how it's going to play out over the next few days. You have an ideology fundamentally opposed to his and so it's a matter of time before you post something that irritates him so much that he follows you once more. I'll be here to remind you about this conversation

What difference is that going to make from what he has been doing?

So I should have told him not to take me off his lists even though I never asked him to do so nor tell anyone to do on my behalf.

You are somehow taking this personal..
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by zibya: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

What difference is that going to make from what he has been doing?

So I should have told him not to take me off his lists even though I never asked him to do so nor tell anyone to do on my behalf.

You are somehow taking this personal..
Nothing more to say
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by IGBOSON1: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ordinarily a blatant disregard for the will of the people expressed in what is adjudged to be the freest and fairest election in the country so far....such a ‘coup’ ought to have led to the dissolution of ‘one Nigeria’ or at the very least led to resetting back to pre-‘66 political structures!

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by duncun: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by LegendHero(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
duncun:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233901-yoruba-leaders-bribed-to-keep-mum-about-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha.html

Cc LegendHero

Mustapha is a deranged fellow and he had no honor and will never have till he meet his creator.

Why should I believe the word of the CSO of a tyrant that arrested and ordered the death of Kudirat?

I don’t care about what he says, he’s just as useless as a cow dung!
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by sapele914(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Mustapha is a deranged fellow and he had no honor and will never have till he meet his creator.

Why should I believe the word of the CSO of a tyrant that arrested and ordered the death of Kudirat?

I don’t care about what he says, he’s just as useless as a cow dung!
The truth is bitter, you talk boldly as if your opinion matters? How old were you in 1998? Useless Wailer.
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by LegendHero(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:
The truth is bitter, you talk boldly as if your opinion matters? How old were you in 1998? Useless Wailer.

Your low IQ brain should know age is not a prerequisite for knowledge. I don’t think you can ever have the qualifications and depth of knowledge I have about this country so asking for my age is just plain stupidity.

I’m 25, very young and I don’t even care if you are 93. I will repeat Mustapha is a deranged fellow and the Yorubas don’t take the word of Oponus as an opinion.

Now bleep off and stop stalking me!
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by oyatz(m): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Honestly I don't understand how some people think!

ProudDick:

Not everyone like to roll in the mud with pigs. Nobody take mustapha serious until he is bold enough to own up to his crimes. He's a liar and a coward.

Abiola died for what he believed in. He could have take kanu and ojukwu option and ran away. But he stood his ground.
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by oyatz(m): 4:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Honestly, there are many deranged people on Nairaland who write and post falsified and controversial topics with the mindset of unnecessary ethnic supremacy.

My question is what do these tribal bigots hope that their topics/posts will really achieved?
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by dotunbidemi: 4:29am On Dec 07, 2019
For those that betrayed MKO, May they live forever.
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Uchek(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Typical Yoruba! You must inject Ojukwu and Kanu to assuage your ethnic feelings

ProudDick:

Not everyone like to roll in the mud with pigs. Nobody take mustapha serious until he is bold enough to own up to his crimes. He's a liar and a coward.

Abiola died for what he believed in. He could have take kanu and ojukwu option and ran away. But he stood his ground.
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by shakaZuIlu: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
dotunbidemi:
For those that betrayed MKO, May they live forever.
everyone must die
that's fact
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tinubu specifically asked to be named as the sole civilian administrator general of Lagos. Trust an afonja at your own peril. It was people like Remi Fani Kayode that fought for Yoruba
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by shakaZuIlu: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Tinubu specifically asked to be named as the sole civilian administrator general of Lagos. Trust an afonja at your own peril. It was people like Remi Fani Kayode that fought for Yoruba
I wonder why my yoruba brothers sees Tinubu as their leader sef
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
I wonder why my yoruba brothers sees Tinubu as their leader sef
Only Yoruba Moslems. I have never seen Yoruba Christian supporting the thief

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit / Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation / Tag This Amaechi Pic While Whispering To PMB And The Look From The Whiteman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.