Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,118 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (106017 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by midnighter(f): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DAVE5(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true
can someone here boast of getting 10hours light in a day
We need prayer in this country

Oga 10hours is too much nah, in the past one week, total Nepa light never reach 10hours for my house
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by oneTIMEman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Very correct...i bottle of coke for you.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DCmonster: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
itu404:
If that is the only fault then there is no fault at all compared to her country where children go to school and you do not know if they will come alive or shot by classmates. where white supremacist is killing jews like no one business. one just happened in pensacola.
mumu talk!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by jamesgran02: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you didnt understand her accent,you couldnt have sticked to what you know.she said "No lie".NO wonder Nigeria is getting bad image out there when you can do the little you know to promote it.Soon you will be granted visas to go to Dubai and they ask you to step aside because you are a nigerian.Do the little you can to promote your country.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
dominican republic or she meant democratic republic of congo
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by 8stargeneral: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Any hate speech here in Nigeria is death penality...card B, be guided!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by dmltoyin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true
can someone here boast of getting 10hours light in a day
We need prayer in this country

well I can

Tho that doesn't change the fact that we still messed up as a country
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by juman(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is a fourth world country.
The capital poverty of the would.

Nigeria is a dead country.
DEAD!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
vcente:
One shouldn't expect miracles from a third world country with corrupt politicians
naija is worse than a third world nation.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by wink2015(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic and has no light, Grammy award-winning rapper and social media sensation, CardiB says as she mocks Nigeria after she landed yesterday ahead lives Spot festival in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVj9N26P1I

Nigeria and its electricity problem.

Only God Almighty will deliver Nigeria from this problem.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
and she came to make money in Nigeria that has no lights
how dare her say such a thing about my Lagos
I know blame her sha

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IdioticNLmods: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
omocalabar:
Cardi B is PDP
she is also ipob and pigyeastners grin
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by andrewbaba44: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where is the lie?

She said the true fact

Her father is from dominican republic so she is Dominican

But in terms of electricity dominican republic is better than naija, they do take their light 4 hours per day there, but you will enjoy the rest hours with electricity, same cant be said of naija
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by sanusi44z(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
Keep quiet and go get a job or go back to school and work on your English
I am not responsible for your unfortunate life.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by sanusi44z(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
midnighter:
I thought DR was a department of the USA? Dem no get light for there How manage
Dominican republic
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ChristineC: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
NoApology:
This shiit looks like DR straight up, she said grin grin

Our almighty Lagos
grin grin grin grin
it's actually a compliment, Nigeria is nowhere near Dominican Republic in terms of power stability.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by 8stargeneral: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
pray make u no jamb Lagos traffic.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IdioticNLmods: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gforce2015:

I presume you're a foreigner. Because if you are a citizen you shld know that we've been living with kind condition since 1960.
And that justifies why light shouldn't still be available?
Una need serious help
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DCmonster: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
sanusi44z:
I am not responsible for your unfortunate life.
Your moniker alone tells me you are poverty ravaged. Your long empty and meaningless epistle tells me you are frustrated,bitter and depressed in life.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by midnighter(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
sanusi44z:
Dominican republic

My mistake! It's Puerto Rico I was thinking of and not Dominican Republic
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by akinyemi0103(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Seriously, what she was saying obviously was no lie not no night, get your fact right
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Alexmecury4: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
see this bastard, ashawo o
stripper for local club o, make thunder fire you mumu,
and the foolish nigerians wey dey justify her thunder fire you two mumu
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Litmus: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
She said, 'No lie, Nigeria looks like Dominica Republic.'

Why have Africans become such liers?' undecided
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
She's Dominican, she can relate
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by omobaba1759: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where's the lie ?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by chigozie007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic and has no light, Grammy award-winning rapper and social media sensation, CardiB says as she mocks Nigeria after she landed yesterday ahead lives Spot festival in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVj9N26P1I

Damn Right!!!!!!

Welcome to Lagos!!!

Somebody tell her we like our Country,
We are proud Nigerians.
Nigeria will work
Steady light
Free wifi
Space travel
Billionaires cool

Nigeria will be GREAT!!!!!!! smiley smiley

click
Like if you believe.
Share if you still believe

If you no believe wetin you gain wink
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Litmus:
She said, 'No lie, Nigeria looks like Dominica Republic.'

Why have Africans become such liers?' undecided

kiss
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by yok: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:

I wonder how the Government will lift people out of poverty without light. Government better hand over power distribution to a company like MTN so that, this giving light to only highest bidder like Magodo estate can stop and we will know that the Government don't care about the masses (this is why Nigerian continue to migrate to other countries for Greener Pasture)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.