Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings (417 Views)

Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings by eric12345: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Lionel Messi says Sadio Mane should have ranked higher Ballon d’Or rankings

Lionel Messi has expressed his dissatisfaction after the Liverpool forward Sadio Mane finished fourth in the Ballon d’Or rankings earlier this week.

Lionel Messi won the Ballon d’Or for the sixth time in his career in Paris on Monday, after topping Virgil van Dijk and Cristiano Ronaldo to claim the Award. Sadio Mane came fourth while Mohamed Salah was placed in fifth.

Messi who voted Mane as his preferred candidate for The Best award, has now praised the Liverpool forward, saying It’s a shame to see that he finished fourth in the Ballon d’Or ranking.

‘It’s a shame to see Mane finish in fourth place,’ Messi told Canal+.

‘But I think there have been a lot of great players this year. That’s why it was difficult to choose a particular player. But I chose Sadio Mane (for The Best award) because he’s a player that I like.

‘Mane achieved a great year that was exceptional for the entire Liverpool team. That’s why I chose him.
‘I repeat, there were a lot of very great players this year, so the choice was difficult.’

Read More Gist>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/sports/lionel-messi-sadio-mane-ballon-d-or/
Re: Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings by Danwakae(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Give Mane the Award na
Re: Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings by Balaxx: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Yes after van dijk e suppose be mane
Re: Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings by thorpido(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2019
He wants to push Ronaldo to 4th?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Says Sadio Mane Should Have Ranked Higher Ballon D’or Rankings by cassidy1996(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
liv 4 vs barca 0

(1) (Reply)

Man United V Man City - EFL Cup Prediction 07/01/2020 / D'tigress Closer To The Olympics After Crushing Win / I Respect Diego Simeone A Lot - Jürgen Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.