Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

So Because Of Wizkid I Should Not Get Paid? – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Because Of Wizkid I Should Not Get Paid? – Davido (962 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Because Of Wizkid I Should Not Get Paid? – Davido by GistCandy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Today happens to be an eventful day for Nigerians following Cardi B’s arrival in Lagos ahead of her show, the Experience and Wizkid’s unannounced extended play release.
Recall that just recently, Davido while on a media tour of his second studio album A Good Time, cleared the air on his relationship with Wizkid. According to him, people are just stressing themselves for no reason, because he and his colleagues are all good.

However, some internet trolls have decided to ignore that uncovering with the sole aim of establishing a comparison amongst the duo at everything and anything.

In the early hours of the 6th day of December, Wizkid released the ‘Soundman’ EP, which conflicts his long-promised release of his fourth studio album, Made In Lagos. His ever loyal fans cared less as long he keeps churning out good music to soothe their listening pleasure.

As expected, the EP release struck a conversation and has since been a trending topic across social media platforms. The Wizkid FC fans have been showering their star with countless and numerous accolades for launching them properly into the Detty December.

continue reading.

https://gistcandy.com/so-because-of-wizkid-i-should-not-get-paid-davido/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Calls Out Her Fans After Her IG Followers Suddenly Increases To 1m / Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities Who Poses Striking Resemblance With Their Kids. / Sell Your Pussy To Become Your Own Boss – Princess Shyngle Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.